BY GENERIC VALUE PRODUCTS

Experience pure refreshment with GVP Tea Tree Oil Shampoo that stimulates the scalp to help promote healthy hair. Compare to: Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Care Special Shampoo and save!

• How does this compare to the real deal??1 Answers
  • How is this at relieving itchy dry scalp?? Worth it or not?3 Answers
  • I recently colored my hair blonde and I am looking for a ...1 Answers
Victorea W.
Fort Myers, FL
If you have dandruff or itchy scalp this will work wonders! I've used head and shoulders all my life and it stopped working for me. My body just probably got used to it. I went to Sally's and they suggested this brand. I have the shampoo and conditioner and it has worked for me. I would definitely repurchase this again. I haven't noticed any dandruff since I started using it and my scalp hasn't itched since!
Fred Ethel M.
This is my everyday shampoo. This shampoo and conditioner are just like the Paul Mitchell tea tree products to me. They do not irritate my sensitive skin. The conditioner has made my hair softer and shinier. It also leaves a tingly feeling on your scalp. The smell is a little strong, astringent like, but it does not bother me. I highly recommend this product.
May V.
A great shampoo if you want a clean scalp. I don't have sensitive, dandruff, irritated or dry scalp but it does help clean my scalp from sebum, dirt and hair products and leaves a great feeling to it. When you put this on it has a bit of a tingling feeling but nothing severe.
Emily A.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I gave it 4 stars because I feel like it doesn't clean my hair well enough. I am extremely active so I do sweat a lot which could be the issue. I also do not like the way my hair smells. I do however like to use it on my dog. It leaves a nice mint smell to his coat and it doesn't dry out his skin. So I think it would be a good shampoo if I didn't run 5 miles a day
DeLaney G.
Fort Belvoir, VA
When I was a swimmer, my hair was so brittle and dry, it kept falling out. This product may seem plain but it worked wonders for me! My hair went from dry with split ends, to soft and springy. If anyone has hair that needs some love, this shampoo (and it's conditioner) is willing to give that love!
Marie C.
Tickfaw, LA
AMAZING!!! I LOVE this shampoo!!! It really helps with my dandruff! Plus after you use it with the conditioner you get this super cool feeling on your head. It makes your scalp almost cold? It's really great when the temps are in the hundreds!
Taylor R.
Post, TX
I absolutely love this product. It smells amazing and leaves my hair looking amazing. I bought it from Sally's. It keeps my hair smelling amazing throughout the day. I have short, colored, blonde hair. I am completely satisfied by this product.
Sheila M.
Pensacola
I absolutely love this shampoo. Not only is it refreshing but it cleans all of the product I use out of my hair....without damaging it!!! It is also a great shampoo to have as a lice preventative.
Erika L.
Beaumont, TX
Great shampoo. I'd had a super itchy dry scalp. I'd tried the Aveda balancing shampoo, and neutrogena T gel shampoo and nothing seemed to cut my itchy scalp. I switched to this and it was great. The minty scent is refreshing. Paired with the conditioner, this is a great product
Jessica G.
El Monte, CA
This product smells so good. Like mint chocolate. i love the way it makes my scalp feel all tingly. tea tree is good for oily hair and dandruff. so i decided to try it. i loved the smell and everything except it didn't work on my oily hair so great.
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Where can I find this stuff
Julissa C.
I heard a lot about this products but my concern is if it's really good on curly hair?
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
How is this at relieving itchy dry scalp?? Worth it or not?
Brooke T.
I recently colored my hair blonde and I am looking for a violet shampoo. Would anybody recommend this brand? Is it safe on hair and affordable?
Kaitlyn S.
panama city beach
How does this compare to the real deal??