BY GENERIC VALUE PRODUCTS

Experience pure refreshment with GVP Tea Tree Oil Shampoo that stimulates the scalp to help promote healthy hair. Compare to: Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Care Special Shampoo and save!

• How does this compare to the real deal??1 Answers
  • How is this at relieving itchy dry scalp?? Worth it or not?3 Answers
  • I recently colored my hair blonde and I am looking for a ...1 Answers
Amberly R.
Baxley
This shampoo is the best I’ve ever used! It has a minty scent and this wonderful tingle when washing my hair! It leaves my hair deep cleaned without striping the natural oil so it doesn’t dry my hair out and leave me with dandruff! It’s a wonderful price when you buy the larger bottle. You can purchase this at Sally’s beauty supply and a lot of times they have a sale going on this brand!
Nicolle T.
Big Rapids, MI
I absolutely love this shampoo. I have oily roots and this removes all the impurities from my hair. I can go a few days without washing my hair after using this. I buy it at Sally Beauty stores and the prices are wonderful as well. I would recommend this for anyone with oily roots.
Jasmine O.
Memphis, TN
This stuff is my go to shampoo for the moment. It really helps to control my dandruff for about a week (which is longer than most shampoos for me). It doesn't tingle, which is a bit of a let down. But the fragrance isn't overpowering which is another plus. Also, it's a lot cheaper than the brand that it's compared to.
Mary B.
Nescopeck, PA
This is one of my favorite shampoos! I got it when I first started working at Sally's because I have VERY oily hair. This nips that and it makes my hair soft and light feeling. It also costs a fraction of the amount of the PM brand.
Erin R.
Russellville, AL
I absolutely LOVE this shampoo! I have extremely dry, itchy skin and scalp and this is the first shampoo that has helped. It has a great minty smell that is not overpowering. I bought the big bottle of shampoo and conditioner for less than the big bottle of the name brand. It is GREAT!
Bettie B.
Lancaster, CA
I've tried everything when it comes to dry scalp. The tea tree is by far my go to product. It's not to drying, as most dry scalp shampoos are, smells amazing and also leaves your hair super clean.
Sharlyn H.
Swanzey , NH
Ok. So I just bought this tea tree shampoo at Sally. And let me tell you. I been using this for about a month and my hair has never been so silky and refresh in a long time. This has been my new thing for now.

I have dandruff just like everybody else. I can tell you this product helps keep that dryness away and it keeps my hair healthy and shine. On a plus size too it smells great. I even wash my daughter hair with these products as well. Keeps her hair fresh and clean. I am an will keep buying this tea tree products at Sally for now. And the price is great.
Elena P.
Fontana, CA
Mine is not tee tree it's the generic shimmer lights purple conditioner. Works better then shimmer light and price is way cheaper. I tried shimmer lights and it left my hair feeling stringy. And with the generic it's the opposite I get better results and soft blond hair. This totally gets the brass out and leaves your hair golden blond . Well depends on how long you leave it and what tone you have . But my recommendation is this is a must if you have blond hair and want to keep it looking good without having to tone every 4 weeks
Emily C.
Ridgely, TN
I love this stuff, the fact that there is tea tree oil in it without the horrid smell is amazing!! Smells like peppermint and leaves my hair very fresh smelling and looking. Defiantly recommend
Ashley H.
I have struggled with dandruff and itchy scalp for years now. It comes and goes and often is more severe at certain times of the year. I bought the tea tree shampoo at Sally's and tried it because the sales lady recommended it. I used it several times and really didn't see a difference. I still had a very itch scalp and dandruff was everywhere. The only reason I gave it 2 stars is because it leaves the hair feeling soft and clean. Not recommend for dandruff or itchy scalp.
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Where can I find this stuff
Julissa C.
I heard a lot about this products but my concern is if it's really good on curly hair?
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
How is this at relieving itchy dry scalp?? Worth it or not?
Brooke T.
I recently colored my hair blonde and I am looking for a violet shampoo. Would anybody recommend this brand? Is it safe on hair and affordable?
Kaitlyn S.
panama city beach
How does this compare to the real deal??