BY GENERIC VALUE PRODUCTS

Experience pure refreshment with GVP Tea Tree Oil Shampoo that stimulates the scalp to help promote healthy hair. Compare to: Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Care Special Shampoo and save!

• How does this compare to the real deal??1 Answers
  • How is this at relieving itchy dry scalp?? Worth it or not?3 Answers
  • I recently colored my hair blonde and I am looking for a ...1 Answers
Hayley T.
Statesville
I used this for the first time yesterday and I am in love! My mom put me on to this brand because she has been using it for over a year and it has changed her hair! I have pretty severe seborrheic dermatitis on my scalp and after just one wash my scalp feels so much relief. If this stuff continues to work like it did yesterday I will never switch back to the brand name expensive product.
Dani M.
Orlando, FL
My hairstylist recommend this to me to use in the winter time for dry scalp, and I have been in love ever since. The smell is absolutely amazing, the tingling sensation when you wash your hair feels wonderful and it leaves your hair and scalp feeling refreshed immediately after use. Not to mention the GVP line is so affordable! If you e been thinking about trying a tea tree hair product I highly recommend looking into these!
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
Generics is a great alternative to some of the high end products that are just a bit to pricey. This tea tree shampoo smells wonderful and works just like the original. The packaging isn't the best but I really like the products.
Kimberly C.
San Diego, CA
This is the only shampoo I like using. My mom bought it for me years ago and I still constantly buy it. I have really oily hair and this is a great, cheap, option that makes it so my hair doesn't look like a tub of butter. It has a very distinct smell, but I actually really like it and have been complimented when my hair smells like it.
Brittany I.
Y'all! This shampoo is awesome! Ive been using this for about 6 months now and I always get compliments on how shiny and clean my hair looks. The mint gives a nice cooling effect when washing your hair which is an added bonus.
Emma J.
Carlisle, PA
This is okay for a cheap, desperate tea tree option but I find that the list of ingredients is pretty long and there is a distinct fake scent/color. I think I’ll prefer to stick with the more natural options in the future since they work for my scalp better!
Marquesa D.
Bothell , WA
Overall great from the value for the price you are paying. Helps to manage a dry scalp in getting rid of dandruff. Seems to dry out hair at times but smells and works great for its purpose. Recommend for a budget but.
Kayla H.
Loris, SC
This is a must in my shower! My scalp is dry so it helps it so much & feels so good! It lathers very well, true spearmint scent that is very refreshing! Very affordable.
Amberly R.
Baxley
This shampoo is the best I’ve ever used! It has a minty scent and this wonderful tingle when washing my hair! It leaves my hair deep cleaned without striping the natural oil so it doesn’t dry my hair out and leave me with dandruff! It’s a wonderful price when you buy the larger bottle. You can purchase this at Sally’s beauty supply and a lot of times they have a sale going on this brand!
Nicolle T.
Big Rapids, MI
I absolutely love this shampoo. I have oily roots and this removes all the impurities from my hair. I can go a few days without washing my hair after using this. I buy it at Sally Beauty stores and the prices are wonderful as well. I would recommend this for anyone with oily roots.
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Where can I find this stuff
Julissa C.
I heard a lot about this products but my concern is if it's really good on curly hair?
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
How is this at relieving itchy dry scalp?? Worth it or not?
Brooke T.
I recently colored my hair blonde and I am looking for a violet shampoo. Would anybody recommend this brand? Is it safe on hair and affordable?
Kaitlyn S.
panama city beach
How does this compare to the real deal??