BY GENERIC VALUE PRODUCTS

Experience pure refreshment with GVP Tea Tree Oil Shampoo that stimulates the scalp to help promote healthy hair. Compare to: Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Care Special Shampoo and save!

• How does this compare to the real deal??1 Answers
  • How is this at relieving itchy dry scalp?? Worth it or not?3 Answers
  • I recently colored my hair blonde and I am looking for a ...1 Answers
Hayley T.
Statesville
I used this for the first time yesterday and I am in love! My mom put me on to this brand because she has been using it for over a year and it has changed her hair! I have pretty severe seborrheic dermatitis on my scalp and after just one wash my scalp feels so much relief. If this stuff continues to work like it did yesterday I will never switch back to the brand name expensive product.
Sarah S.
Windermere, FL
This shampoo has become my everything. When I started having scalp problems earlier this year, I switched to this shampoo and it was so helpful. It’s so much more affordable than equivalent alternatives and it feels so good on my scalp. I always massage it in with a massage brush, and let it sit on my scalp for a few minutes. The cooling sensation it gives off is amazing. I always follow up with either the Generic Value Products Tea Tree Oil Conditioner compare to Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Conditioner 33.8 oz. or a deep conditioner, my favorite being a Healing Bird hair pack I can’t find on Influenster.
Amber A.
I have tried both the actual Paul Mitchell tea tree oil shampoo/conditioner prior to buying the generic version and the formula is the same and half the price. Helps cleanse my scalp and hair from impurities/build up. I usually have greasy hair but when using this shampoo/conditioner I am able to go longer between washes now. I highly recommend.
Dani M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
My hairstylist recommend this to me to use in the winter time for dry scalp, and I have been in love ever since. The smell is absolutely amazing, the tingling sensation when you wash your hair feels wonderful and it leaves your hair and scalp feeling refreshed immediately after use. Not to mention the GVP line is so affordable! If you e been thinking about trying a tea tree hair product I highly recommend looking into these!
Jessica T.
Newport
I have used this product for a couple months now and I love the feeling after using the shampoo and conditioner. The mint/cool feeling my scalp receives makes it to we’re my head doesn’t itch and feels healthy. My hair has been softer and smells nice longer.
Maddi M.
Brockton, MA
This product works really well not only does it help with my eczema and my scalp it’s also makes my hair come out really soft and really curly definitely would recommend this product to friend are use it all the time and it’s not that expensive.
Brittany I.
Y'all! This shampoo is awesome! Ive been using this for about 6 months now and I always get compliments on how shiny and clean my hair looks. The mint gives a nice cooling effect when washing your hair which is an added bonus.
Marquesa D.
Bothell, WA
Overall great from the value for the price you are paying. Helps to manage a dry scalp in getting rid of dandruff. Seems to dry out hair at times but smells and works great for its purpose. Recommend for a budget but.
Kayla H.
Loris, SC
This is a must in my shower! My scalp is dry so it helps it so much & feels so good! It lathers very well, true spearmint scent that is very refreshing! Very affordable.
Shania H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
It was okay made my hair a mess for a couple days. Wouldn’t really use this again, would try something else from their brands. Scent was nice. Not to over powering. And wouldn’t buy this but maybe something else.
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Where can I find this stuff
Julissa C.
I heard a lot about this products but my concern is if it's really good on curly hair?
Dominique S.
Oldsmar , FL
How is this at relieving itchy dry scalp?? Worth it or not?
Brooke T.
I recently colored my hair blonde and I am looking for a violet shampoo. Would anybody recommend this brand? Is it safe on hair and affordable?
Kaitlyn S.
panama city beach
How does this compare to the real deal??