Generic Value Products GVP Pro Dryer 1800W Canada Model uploaded by valerie V.

BY GENERIC VALUE PRODUCTS

GVP Pro Dryer 1800W Canada Model is lightweight and quiet. Features ceramic and tourmaline for healthier looking hair. see more...

Ida Z.
El Paso, TX
I was hesitant to use this when I saw mixed reviews online at Sally' s beauty website. However, they had a promotion where you buy a hair straightener and get a hair dryer free.

I was completely surprised how I was able to get my hair so straight with both hair tools. For me, I did not put it on the hottest setting due to me being concerned I might get split ends. It took awhile to dry my hair, but it did not get damaged like other hair dryers I have used before. However, my hair is a bit thick and even at a regular salon, it takes awhile to dry my hair, so I was not too shocked.

The return policy is great because you can return it if you end up not liking it and you can buy extended warrant for the hair dryer.
valerie V.
I love this blow drier, it heats up pretty quickly and gets very hot. I got the limited edition one with a pretty design on it for $24 on clearance. Totally worth it!

The one bad thing about it is the location of the speed switch, I always accidentally turn it off while blow drying.
Kayla J.
I love that i can choose the temp setting, the high gets really hot so i use it on my ends then the low on my roots. I also love that i can switch to cool towards the end to cool my hair down. I received this dryer free with the purchase of a gvp straightener so it was a great deal!
Amanda G.
It took some getting used to because it wasn’t as foreceful as my Babyliss. I do like it. It doesn’t leave hot spots and it’s very light weight. The vent on the back will NOT stay put on mine, which is completely annoying because I’m always afraid my hair is going to get caught in it. I’m not sure that I would repurchase.
Savannah O.
I got this hair dryer free with a purchase of a flat iron which was such a good deal. This is a great hair dryer, GVP's products are insanely identical to the high end. This is just as a good as a high end hair dryer.
Jen T.
San Antonio, TX
The BEST blow dryer on a budget.
It dries hair fast and lasts longer than other store bought blow dryers.
I had to use this as a back up in my salon when I dropped my favorite Paul Mitchell, and I used the GVP for 3 years until I got a new PM one. It was affordable and Sally's beauty always had deals work their tools
alicia D.
Philadelphia
Just your standard 1875 watt dryer. Its ceramic and great quality. Used it on clients for years. Never once died on me.
Ashtyn R.
Love my GVP. Super affordable and has lasted me forever. It doesn’t tangle my hair, and it dries it fast.