Generic Value Products GVP Extra Body Firm Finishing Spray: Compare to Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Firm Finishing Spray

BY GENERIC VALUE PRODUCTS

GVP Extra Body Firm Finishing Spray provides a firm all day hold. Compare to Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Firm Finishing Spray and save! see more...

Vanessa N.
Vanessa N.
East Dundee, IL
Love love love this finishing spray. It works well to keep curls in my fine straight hair and I frequently spray this in my hair and gently scrunch with my hands. This gives my hair some volume but is not at all stiff. I have repurchased this at least 10 times.
Karen G.
Karen G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I love that it is so affordable for the size, great smell and awesome hold! GVP also always has good sales and deals.