BY GENERIC VALUE PRODUCTS

The GVP Digital Ceramic Flat Iron has an ergonomic design and curved edge plates to create any style from straight to curly and everything in between. see more...

Emma L.
mechanicsburg
LOVE this straightener! It’s wayyyy cheaper than a Chi and does the same exact thing. I love the digital temperature display and that it has an auto-off feature so I never have to worry if I actually turned it off.
Amanda H.
Russellville, AR
I don’t see enough of a difference between this GVP and a CHI to merit spending twice the money. It goes up past 400 degrees Fahrenheit And does a great job straightening every hair type
Heather J.
Cincinnati
I had to buy a new straightener as my old one bit the dust. I will say i really like this one. It works really well and leaves my hair soft.
fatima s.
canada
Best one yet. My sister has this one and i have the pink one. I def think this one does a better job. Keeps hair shiny and straight. I also use it to curl my hait and its the only tool that keeps my hair curled without any hair spray.