BY GENERIC VALUE PRODUCTS

GVP Conditioning Shampoo brightens dull or faded hair color. Compare to Clairol Shimmer Lights Original Conditioning Shampoo and save! see more...

sierra n.
Kingston, OH
This product does it's job so well I have highlights and it keeps them bright the only thing I don't like is it dry out my hair but for the product it's amazing.
Jasmine O.
Memphis, TN
I bought this as a dupe for the original shimmering lights shampoo since I'm on a budget. This stuff smells amazing and does what it's suppose to do. I bleached my knots on my frontal and a couple of the bundles of hair. This I used as a follow up and let it sit for a couple of minutes. It helped to take some of the brassy/yellow tones out. I would recommend this product to anyone who is on a budget and still wants a quality product.
Amy H.
Sunset beach, NC
This purple shampoo is the best I've used. It keeps my blonde bright and prevents my hair from becoming yellowy and brassy. It can be a bit messy and doesn't smell the best but it's worth it because of how well it works.
Brittany P.
Portsmouth, OH
If it wasn't for this my blonde hair wouldn't stay in as long as it does! This stuff is amazing!!! I usually apply once a week it all depends on how brassy my hair looks and bam my hair is back to shiny! I'm very satisfied!
May V.
Inexpensive and does the job keeping your blondes and silver from turning brassy. I wash my hair 2x a week and every time I wash it I use this purple shampoo with Sally's tea tree mint to help my scalp. It is a bit drying as others mentioned but nothing like a good conditioner or repair mask that can help hydrate your hair. Also with the big bottle I like to use the 1 gallon pump to help dispense the product because it is pretty big.
Teresa j.
Ontario, Ca
I have platinum bleached blonde hair and this shampoo is AMAZING. I am constantly buying it since I started bleaching my hair at 16. I just mix a little bit with my shampoo and wash it out. I don't even use the conditioner... and it turns out great. I only use it when my hair starts to look yellow and it makes it white again! I love this stuff.
Anna Louise A.
Paint Lick, KY
This was a leap of faith for me, "Generic," when it came to keeping my platinum locks, was scary, but, it was under $10 so why not give it a shot. I was pleasantly surprised. This is now my go to toning shampoo, and trust me, I have tried them all. This shampoo tones, AND cleans my hair, as a shampoo should. Too often I find a toning shampoo that tones, but doesn't wash, this does both, and for a fraction of the cost.
Morgan M.
Bellevue, WA
This is a really great deep purple toning shampoo. I do suggest not using it more than a couple times a week even if you're the kind of person that has to wash their hair every day. It will start to turn your fingernails a purpley color. It's perfect for platinum, grey, lavender, or a bluish toned hair. The only reason why it's four stars and not five is because it can make your hair very dry, another reason not to use it more than a couple times a week.
Justice E.
This is the best purple shampoo I have ever used! It's a generic brand but works just as well as the shimmer lights purple shampoo & also like half of the cost. It definitely gets rid of all of the brassy tones in my blonde hair & makes it as much of a cool tone that it can get with just using shampoo!!! I would definitely recommend to anyone with bleach blonde hair.
Rachel R.
This is my go-to shampoo for toning. I have bleached my hair several times throughout my life, and I always reach for this product. It's a great dupe for the more expensive product.