Generic The Little Potato Company Garlic Herb Griller Potatoes, 1.0 lb uploaded by Kasalyn S.Generic The Little Potato Company Garlic Herb Griller Potatoes, 1.0 lb uploaded by Sue L.Generic The Little Potato Company Garlic Herb Griller Potatoes, 1.0 lb uploaded by Meshelle N.

BY GENERIC

Kasalyn S.
Westminster , SC
This is my husband and myself favorite brand of potatoes. The cook very fast and taste great. We love to use them when making low country boil, they are perfect. If you are looking for small potatoes check this brand out!
Jessica B.
San Jose, CA
Thought it was a convenient way to cook potatoes with dinner but not my favorite. I've tried multiple flavors and all seem to be hard to mix. Would like it better if the powder was a sauce.
Erica L.
Pingree Grove, IL
I love these potatoes! Five minutes in the microwave, a tab if butter, mix with seasonings and it's ready to go. It's delicious and super easy. Even my kids love it! I find them at Target and they are reasonably priced for how easy and tasty they are
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
These are freaking disgusting and i mean it. Cooked it for 30 minutes and it eas still raw the first potato i bit into was covered in dirt. I threw it in the compost imediately.
Meshelle N.
Deltona, FL
These are a great quick side item to almost any meal. It's a bit on the expensive side at 4 bucks per box, but they are definitely yummy. My boss and I eat them quite often with some added red onions and it is fabulous!!! There are some goof flavors in a decent sized package. One package alone will leave my boss and I stuffed, and all we have eaten were the potatoes!!! Id highly recommend
Andy L.
EAST HAVEN, CT
My favorite new discovery!! They are quick and easy as they only take 5 minutes in the microwave and have a good seasoning. There is plenty in there for 4 servings. A good meal prep alternative when you get behind or work late.
Jennifer C.
Wichita, KS
These make a really quick and delicious side dish. The potatoes are small and pre-washed. All you have to do is take the cardboard off, and put them in the microwave. After 5 minutes, remove the film and stir in the seasoning pack. The Garlic Herb ones are very flavorful and there are enough for 4-5 portions. These are found in the produce section (I saw them only at Walmart) and they come in multiple different flavors. I will definitely buy this product again and again.
Katelyn C.
Clermont, FL
My family loves these quick,easy and delicious little potatoes. They make a great accompaniment to any entree and are sure to be a hit with everyone in the family.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
I thought these were really good. My boyfriend just bought these for the grill the other day. He bought a barbecue flavor too. I preferred this one, but it was good too. Easy to prepare. They were pretty inexpensive. I think it was a sale, 2 for $5. I recommend trying them!
Angela G. W.
I made these potatoes tonight. Just mix with olive oil and the seasonings, pop in the oven, and out comes a great side dish. I will be buying these again.