Generic The Little Potato Company Garlic Herb Griller Potatoes, 1.0 lb uploaded by Meshelle N.Generic The Little Potato Company Garlic Herb Griller Potatoes, 1.0 lb uploaded by Sue L.

BY GENERIC

Andy L.
East haven, CT
My favorite new discovery!! They are quick and easy as they only take 5 minutes in the microwave and have a good seasoning. There is plenty in there for 4 servings. A good meal prep alternative when you get behind or work late.
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
These are freaking disgusting and i mean it. Cooked it for 30 minutes and it eas still raw the first potato i bit into was covered in dirt. I threw it in the compost imediately.
Meshelle N.
Deltona, FL
These are a great quick side item to almost any meal. It's a bit on the expensive side at 4 bucks per box, but they are definitely yummy. My boss and I eat them quite often with some added red onions and it is fabulous!!! There are some goof flavors in a decent sized package. One package alone will leave my boss and I stuffed, and all we have eaten were the potatoes!!! Id highly recommend
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
I thought these were really good. My boyfriend just bought these for the grill the other day. He bought a barbecue flavor too. I preferred this one, but it was good too. Easy to prepare. They were pretty inexpensive. I think it was a sale, 2 for $5. I recommend trying them!
Jennifer C.
Wichita, KS
These make a really quick and delicious side dish. The potatoes are small and pre-washed. All you have to do is take the cardboard off, and put them in the microwave. After 5 minutes, remove the film and stir in the seasoning pack. The Garlic Herb ones are very flavorful and there are enough for 4-5 portions. These are found in the produce section (I saw them only at Walmart) and they come in multiple different flavors. I will definitely buy this product again and again.
Sue L.
Nanaimo, BC
They were fast and easy in the microwave. Sesasoning packet is optional, which I love and the kids loved them too.