BY GENERIC

Sweetleaf Liquid Stevia Sweet Drops Vanilla Creme Sweetener: All natural No calories No carbs see more...

Brooke A.
Amarillo
I generally try to stick to water, but sometimes you just get sick and tired of that "water" taste. I have a hard time finding mix ins that are relatively good for you, and taste good without being too sweet, but these stevia drops knock both of those things out of the park. They lightly flavor your water so it isn't too overbearing and the flavor is delicious!

Plus, it comes in an awesome dropper that lets me easily add the right amount. Nothing worse than squeezing a plastic bottle only to squirt way to much flavoring into your drink!
Courtney B.
Denton, NC
The only real stevia without the bitter root taste! We have used this for at least a year, have bought their other (also fab) flavors and restock it regularly.

Amazing for coffee and tea. Works in other stuff nicely too, such at oatmeal or baked goods.

10/10 would not diet without AND kid approved
Ashley E.
Las vegas
I don’t know what I would do without this product! It’s an all natural sweetener that is keto friendly! I use it in desserts and my husband puts it in his coffee! It has zero weird aftertaste too! I recommend buying it off of amazon because it’s cheaper than in the stores!
H Q.
Ferndale, Mi
I use this along with monk fruit and erythritol to make ketogenic desserts. I also love it for adding sweetness to drinks/beverages. Some stevia products have an unbearable aftertaste but I don’t get that from this brand.
Shannon V.
Sherman Oaks
This is a great sweetener. I add this to my coffee in the morning. It adds just enough sweetness without it tasting artificial. You only need a few drops. This bottle goes a long way- so happy I tried this!