SportsExercise & FitnessFitness SupplementsGeneric

by Generic

Relacore Extra The Ultimate Super Fat-Burning Belly Bulge Kit Dietary Supplement: Formulated to help reduce stress-related belly bulge Reduces overall body fat Increases energy and focus Improves mood Fights mid-day fatigue

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Generic Relacore Extra The Ultimate Super Fat-Burning Belly Bulge Kit Dietary Supplement, 140 count!
lilia D.
E Los Angeles, CA
Generic Relacore Extra The Ultimate Super Fat-Burning Belly Bulge Kit Dietary Supplement, 140 count uploaded by lilia D.
I have not lost a single pound on this stuff, BUT...it does what it claims to do, in that it makes you more relaxed, and able to take emotional stresses more easily, without any side effects. I had a really tough couple of months dealing with putting both parents in nursing homes and selling all their belongings, all by myself. Sometimes I felt like my heart was going to leap out of my chest I was so frantic, but then I got this Relacore, and it was like someone dialed down my level of agitation and anxiety, with no more leaping heart. I thought about going the pharmaceutical route, but decided to try this first. I'm glad I did. It only took a few days for me to notice a real effect. So, if your main objective is to lose weight, I'm sure there are better options out there, but this really works for stress...now if only they worked more on the weight loss component, this stuff would be magic!

Looking for your answer?