Generic Pure Ice Nail Polish, 966 Taupe Drawer, 0.5 fl oz uploaded by sandahl c.Generic Pure Ice Nail Polish, 966 Taupe Drawer, 0.5 fl oz uploaded by Chelsea C.Generic Pure Ice Nail Polish, 966 Taupe Drawer, 0.5 fl oz uploaded by Marcia M.

BY GENERIC

Marcia M.
Nellysford, VA
I love the color of this nail polish, but I had to apply 3 coats to make it work. I won't buy any again. It's very affordable and the brand has beautiful colors, but it didn't worked on me.
Chelsea C.
It's so rare that I find a nail Polish that I actually like. It's also rare to find any type of purple nail Polish that I like. I just purchased the absolutely mauvelous and I absolutely love it!! The color is so professional looking and has a hint of purple while yet still neutral. I would definitely recommend this color to anyone.
Paula J.
Roselle, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm really disappointed by this nail polish. The color is so beautiful, but the formula is so thin and looks splotchy and streaky unless I use 3-4 coats, but then it takes forever to paint and dry. I like some of their other colors that are darker, but this is the second lighter color I've gotten and they just don't look very good.
Rachel N.
I like the color and I like the brand but I feel like others are much better at Walmart. I have 4 bottles of this brand. Darker colors work better and last longer but lighter ones do not. I once used a lime green and it turned my fingernails yellow after I removed it. It wasn't worth it.
Britt V.
Toano, VA
This is one of my go-to nail colors and Polish brands. It goes on evenly and only takes a few coats to get a great professional look. The low price makes it easy for me to stock up on colors without feeling guilty about the amount I'm spending! Why pay more if you can get the same quality for less?! (It also doesn't hurt to give a couple away if the colors don't work so well with my skin tone.)
Ashley L.
Lincolnton, NC
This is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE nail polish. I've never used this brand before but the color is what attracted me to it. It's great for all seasons and skin tones and it lasts a long time so it's a good buy!

Olive L.
I love this color. It's so pretty on my skin and nails. It matches we'll always and I love it. It goes on well and doesn't mess up easily with a top coat. I love it and so glad I bought it and can't wait to get more.
sandahl c.
coolidge, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adorrrreeee this nail polish. Definitely competes with higher end polishes. The quick dry top coat is amazing as well!
Audrey P.
Sandown, NH
A great product. I have many colors from this brand that I love . This is the only brand I use to paint my nails.!
ruby h.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Love this color and has a good color payoff also its a good price ..I truly recommend this