Generic Popz Movie Butter Microwave Popcorn, 4.12 oz uploaded by Erin J.

BY GENERIC

Mare R.
THIS IS MY MOST FAVORITE POPCORN! I swear this is better than any other brand and even better than movie theater popcorn. It’s so buttery and good! I love that it’s not in a bag too. I can get this for a dollar at Walmart! It’s crazy good for that price. Pair it with buncha crunch and you’re set!
Carrissa P.
This is perfect for movie nights at home. My husband and I buy at least 10 of thirst and the best part is that there $1 they taste just like popcorn from the movies!!
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
We love these popcorn brands that allow you to pop the popcorn right in the container you will be eating it out of.  This one was pretty cool, just took up alot of storage space until we popped it.  The movie butter flavor is great and we also like the kettle corn flavor.  Not sure if they have discontinued making this brand, but I cant find it locally where I live.  It was a great price and a great popcorn.
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
This popcorn is amazing! Who doesn't love movie theatre popcorn?! It is simple and convenient, throw in the microwave and it pops in its own bowl and comes out tasting like you're at the movie theatre. Somewhat hard to find, only place I have found to purchase is Walmart but it is only $1 a bucket!