Generic Paqui Very Verde Good Tortilla Chips, 5.5 oz uploaded by Hailey S.Generic Paqui Very Verde Good Tortilla Chips, 5.5 oz uploaded by Mesha C.

BY GENERIC

Light, crispy chips meet fresh salsa verde and cool sour cream. It's the start of a beautiful friendship. One taste and you'll agree you'd better get two bags of Paqui Cool Salsa Verde new time around. see more...

Clarissa M.
Saanichton, BC
Oh my goodness... 20 out of 5 stars if I could !!! I discovered these 2 days ago in Hawaii and I am beyond addicted and impressed and wowwwwwww!!! Love at first bite. They have just the right amount of spice and saltiness and pack an awesome amount of flavour ! I wish I could bring 10 bags home to Canada ! They're so delicious ! Taste just like salsa Verde, mission accomplished !
C B.
Oh my, where have you been all my life? When I stopped eating junk food the salsa verde Doritos had to go. These guys are a great substitute without the junk and they have a mild sour cream flavor to offset the heat so you're can easily eat a whole bag in one sitting. That's probably not a good thing but I don't care - I'm in love!
Jennifer F.
Mercer Island, WA
As part of my company's HR team, I always strive to find ways to retain employees and keep them happy.  Part of this was finding and implementing a snack program - we have been using SnackNation for a few months and had to increase our boxes to 2/month.  In a few of our snack boxes, we received these Paqui chips in Very Verde Good.  These are quite possibly my favorite chips - they are thin, crunch, and flavorful!  Not to mention ... they are healthier than the chips you typically purchase in grocery stores (i.e., Lay's, Doritos, Ruffles, etc.).  A must-try!
Kim N.
Manchester, CT
These and the jalapeño chips are my new favorite chips! They're so flavorful and the salsa verde ones just have such a unique taste to them. They're a little hard to find and a little more pricey than a normal bag but so worth it!
Brittney O.
Nashville , TN
These are so good! They're all natural and full of flavor. I found these at Whole Foods and then saw a huge bag at Costco. I brought them to a family party and everyone went crazy over them. I'm so sad my local Whole Foods doesn't carry them anymore because I can find them anywhere. I love these.
Taylor H.
So delicious!!! I've been eating Paqui chips for about a year now, and they just keep getting better and better. The Very Verde is one of my favorite flavors but the other flavors are also divine. They taste fresher and have better ingredients than Doritos which I appreciate.
Amanda R.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
These are my favorite chips! These chips taste amazing! I'm not a spicy kind of person but these taste great! I have purchased these chip many times & they are extremely flavorful! I wish the bag was bigger, but besides that there are no downsides to these chips!
Hailey S.
Orlando, FL
I personally don’t like spicy foods, but stephen always has these stocked in the pantry because he loves spicy. Regardless, I still think that they pack a lot of flavor and the packaging is aesthetically pleasing.
Maddie L.
Rolla, MO
These chips are nice and crisp with a punch of lime seasoning. I do feel like they have a little bit of a spicy kick to to them. I really enjoy them. I only wish the bag was bigger and the chips had a little more seasoning.
Christina D.
Plainfield, IL
This chips are addictive! Great flavor, superb crunch, and well worth the cost, which is a little higher than your average Tostitos for the amount in the bag. Regardless of cost to quantity ratio, I'm flippin' obsessed. Check out the Ranch flavor - it beats out Doritos by a mile!

back