BY GENERIC

" The contents of a bag of Paqui Haunted Ghost Pepper Tortilla Chips are extremely frightening. Paqui is not responsible for any injuries that may result from ingesting this delicious terror. The use of gloves and safety goggles is encouraged. Common... see more...

• Have you tried Paqui before? Which flavor was your favorite?3 Answers
  • Where did you hear about paqui? What stores near you sell...1 Answers
Katy M.
i love these! i'm an absolute spice lover and these definitely satisfied. If you don't like spice don't try (ghost pepper) but go for it otherwise even just to try. They're a treat for me and I'd suggest you grab some too maybe with a mexican coke or sprite (the real sugar stuff!) The flavor isn't crazy amazing but it's good and goes with the spice. fun food to give a try!
Zoe R.
Southport, NC
These chips are really good and do deliver some spice, but they are still flavorful and not way too hot. I really like that they cute the ghost pepper with chipotle. I would recommend to people who can tolerate a little heat.
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
omg noooo these were so darn hot i was couldnt only eat4 n the sting took forever to go away. my brother and sister only had 1 and couldnt eat no more... plus u cant inhale the smell or while ur eating it because it will make u choke. i also did a review on my youtube channel plus did a break with these to my dad. it was hilarious but he got sick because of them later the day... a few hrs after i had those chips i was in the bathroomšŸ˜±šŸ˜±šŸ˜±šŸ˜±
Kelly W.
Adkins, TX
I live for spice! Lately, I've been experimenting with hot sauces and other hot products when I came across these chips.Ā  They do pack a pretty good punch.Ā  I like that they have a good flavor and not just heat.Ā  It's worth a try for all things spicy.Ā  However, one star knocked off because I did expect them to be just a bit more spicy.Ā  I'm not disappointed though.Ā  They are spicy.
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
1,138 reviews
They say what they advertise. Not for kids. Adult chip. Ghost pepper and fire and ingredients. First time customer. Wow. Me and my hunny just chugged milk straight from the gallon it was so hot. I recommend gloves and goggles and milk. May god be with you when you try them.
Jessica R.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Spicy is definitely one of my top loves. This is a great chip that packs some heat for most people. It didn't bother me too much, I mainly tried these because I was interested in the One Chip Challenge this company offers but I haven't been able to find the chip! If you haven't tried these.. I'd give it a shot. If you're not a spice lover you might not like these though.
Amanda B.
Fontana, CA
Bought these because we'd always been wanting to try ghost pepper products that deliver on heat and boy, do these! Fair warning - while ghost pepper is a top ingredient there's also cayenne pepper and chipotle pepper. They look like normal, less seasoned nacho cheese Doritos and on first bite (especially a lesser seasoned chip) don't seem to pack too much heat - wait for a few seconds and they'll get you! We have a friend who claims they can easily snack on these and we don't know how they do it, these are seriously spicy with some good flavor! We've eaten the Korean fire noodles and would say these are much spicier but not as flavorful. Good for YouTube challenges or challenges among friends. Probably wouldn't buy a full bag of these again but if they sold them in snack sizes, why not? If you love overly spicy products then these are a must check out!
Tyler W.
palm bay
I always have a bag of these chips in the pantry! Itā€™s a great tasting chip with a nice kick. I love spicy foods so these arenā€™t all that hot to me, but they have just the right amount of spice for a quick snack.
Nina M.
These were so good! Eating just one doesn't seem to do much, it's after the 3rd or 4th chip that you start to feel the sting. We made nachos with these for movie night and they were a hit!
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Again, another product that has been hyped up that I had to try. Don't believe the hype. Upon first bite, I experienced a smoky and overly salty flavor. Chips weren't very spicy until the third or fourth chip and from that point forward, all that I could taste was extreme saltiness and spice. I feel like I have wasted money and would not recommend this to duct.
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Have you tried Paqui before? Which flavor was your favorite?
Nikki R.
Mcallen, TX
Where did you hear about paqui? What stores near you sell them?