Generic Paper Mate WriteBros Mechanical Pencils, 0.7mm, HB #2, Colorful Barrels, Pack of 20

BY GENERIC

Angel H.
Love these! I literally buy them every year! I like that you can refill them with lead and that their reusable. Its a pain to have to sharpen pencils bc I have a lot of pressure when I write and my lead breaks a lot on pencils.
Rose L.
They're the cheapest mechanical pencils you can purchase, but they easily break. I was erasing with their pencil eraser when the pencil barrel just cracked underneath my fingers. And mind you, I barely applied any pressure. I purchased the 0.5mm leads, and they kept snapping and there were always squeaking noises when I wrote. With the 0.7mm lead, it was much better though the quality of the plastic was just the same. You shouldn't expect much when you get a pack of 24 for $4 at your local dollar store, but these somehow failed to meet my already low expectations. Splurge a bit and get yourself nicer pencils!