BY ORAL-B

This incomparable style of brush head, provides two different methods of cleaning teeth all in one. The bottom brush glides up and down to provide a deep sweeping motion that helps to remove plaque. The top brush provides a circular motion that helps... see more...

• How much do these run for and where are they found at?7 Answers
Traci T.
West Palm Beach
These work every bit as well as the Oral B brand brush heads at an incredibly lower price. If I hadn't found these I would have had to return to a manual brush because the replacement heads were so expensive.
jonathan n.
Westminster, CA
I love these replacements in the cost of it is great for the quality and the quantity that you received. The brushes my teeth and gets the job done and I love the electric toothbrush way more than a traditional one.
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
I've had no problems with this generic brand. It really does work just as well as the Oral B brushheads but at a much better price.
Teresa U.
West Richland , WA
Love these, they are so much cheaper than the actual oral b brush heads. A definite for those who have a oral b brush
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These little suckers work so well to take away all that built up on your tooths works very well for me.
Gloria B.
Garden Grove, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are great for the price . I used to spend the money on the brand but it got too costly.
Jaccqueline D.
Brasil
We would like to know if it is worth if the product is good it will be us??
Melissa M.
Central Point, OR
How much do these run for and where are they found at?

Amazon