Generic On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina Fiesta Dippin' Chips Tortilla Chips, 13 oz uploaded by Karla F.

BY GENERIC

On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina Fiesta Dippin' Chips Tortilla Chips: No artificial flavors or colors No preservatives 0g trans fat per serving Made with sea salt Gluten free see more...

Allison V.
Tyler, TX
I seriously bought these yesterday, because I was craving chips and salsa. I love scoop chips so I got these from On The Border cause their cafe chips are delicious. These dippin' ones were no exception. I kid you not the bag was almost empty by the time I went to eat some again. Turns out my little sister and husband devoured most of them. They said they were so good too. They are crunchy and perfectly salted. Very affordable too. They have no artificial flavors or colors, no trans fat, gluten free, no MSG, no cholesterol... MAN so many great things about these chips. I highly recommend them if you like scooping your salsa or tortilla chips in general.
Karla F.
Central Islip, NY
Para cualquier ocasión son lo mejor. Crujientes, tostaditos, deliciosos. Me encantan... Son los mejores