BY GENERIC

Meredith C.
Okay so I'm the weird person that really enjoys chia drinks. I love this flavor. I've tried the blackberry hibiscus flavor before and it was good but a little too sweet. This is really tasty (admittedly I'm also the type of person who like bubble tea so if you don't enjoy that feeling you probably won't really like chia drinks either).
Madonna R.
Northport, WA
It was hard to drink, it felt like little balls of slime in my mouth and was so thick it was like nothing I had ever drank before. Maybe if mixes in a smoothie or something, but by its self I thought it was terrible!!
Delaney D.
One of my favorite flavors of mamma chia beverages! This is such a refreshing drink which is both sweet and filling! It provides a unique texture and a different taste. Don't forget to peak inside the cap for a refreshing quote or inspiring idea!
Chelsea S.
Definitely not something you'd drink for hydration. It's very thick, and you don't get much of a lemonade flavor at all. I love chia seeds and I always use Mama Chia, but I won't be repurchasing this drink.
Kelsey L.
I'm a fan of chia seeds so the somewhat slimy texture from those don't bother me. The flavor took some getting used to I was hoping for a more lemonade-y taste. It's a little expensive in my opinion.
Luanna O.
Norfolk , MA
This is my favorite flavor! It's sooo good. It's not too sweet or too lemony. It's the perfect ratio. The texture feels cool and doesn't bother me. doesn't have a weird smell.
Brittany K.
Tifton, GA
I really enjoyed this drink. The flavor was really decent, not too sour. The chia seeds reminded me of pomegranate seeds. I was surprised at how much I actually enjoyed it. I found it to be decently priced for what you're getting. I love the fact that it's organic as well.
Sassy Scarlet -.
Lakeview, MI
This is one of my favorite treats! I love the bright strawberry lemon flavor and the chia seeds give it such a great texture!