Generic Mainstays 3 oz Candle, Pumpkin Spice uploaded by Brenda O.Generic Mainstays 3 oz Candle, Pumpkin Spice uploaded by Ashlie H.

BY GENERIC

Mainstays 3 oz Candle, Pumpkin Spice:3 oz candle Pumpkin SpiceGlass-filled jar Color: orange see more...

Generic Mainstays 3 oz Candle, Pumpkin Spice

Start your review of Generic Mainstays 3 oz Candle, Pumpkin Spice!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Ashlie H.
Salem , IL
I like this candle but it doesn't really smell like pumpkin spice. To me it smells more like hazelnut or maybe a pecan pie. I bought mine at Wal-Mart for 94 cents. I usually really like pumpkin spice scented candles but this one just doesn't cut it for me.
Brittney H.
Danville, VA
I'm normally don't purchase Walmart brand candles but there is a few that I like, this one being one of them. It has a nice strong pumpkin spice smell and that's my favorite. Good price for a 94 cent candle.
Gianna A.
Love love this product sooo much ! I love candles and wax warmers ! This product is really cheap and keeps the smell in your house or bathroom or anywhere where ! I would so recommend this candle to others who love candles and biting them for a great smell .
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
I love the scent of thisits really good, the scent makes me relax, not overpowering scent its just right,
Tiffany A.
Byesville, OH
this scent of candle is so relaxing and smells absolutely amazing. and legit smells like pumpkin spice.
Brenda O.