BY GOGO SQUEEZ

GoGo SqueeZ Apple Berry Applesauce On the Go: 1 pouch = 1 fruit serving All natural--100% fruit No artificial flavors or preservatives Gluten and dairy free No high fructose corn syrup No spoon, no mess Re-sealable pouches see more...

Generic GoGo SqueeZ Apple Berry Applesauce On the Go
  • "I always make sure to have these stocked when she comes to visit!" in 1 review
kelly g.
kelly g.
St Augustine, FL
Foodie Expert
I love how these are easily accessible for children of all ages (at least for tots and up) the flavor is good and it is easy and a great on the go snack
Mary L.
Mary L.
Grand Blanc , MI
A lot of people make fun of me for being an adult and eating these, but I love them. They are convenient and easy to carry. It's something I can eat quickly at work or on the go. This is one of my favorite flavors, but it comes in a variety. I also think the price is super reasonable.
Kaycee R.
Kaycee R.
College Sta, TX
Foodie Expert
It's pretty good, not the original applesauce but great for on the go! Out of all the brands GoGo is my absolute favorite brand.
Mayra T.
Mayra T.
Coalinga, CA
My niece absolutely loves these! I always make sure to have these stocked when she comes to visit! They are pretty delicious!
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Geneva, OH
This is one of my favorite snacks to give my kids! Great for on the go and healthy!
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
These are great!! The packaging is cute and it is compact and easy to grab and go, the taste as well is amazing!
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.
I'll admit it, as a 21 year old I am obsessed with this product. The taste is not only wonderful but they are so perfect for on-the-go snacks. The packaging is cute and makes it fun to eat! Great for all ages and wonderful for lunches as it does not have to be refrigerated!
Kalee N.
Kalee N.
Richmond, OH
I love these things! Perfect snack for on the go and healthy too! Fits nice in my back pack for trips or anything!
Kimberly V.
Kimberly V.
Aber Prov Grd, MD
Foodie Expert
This is a great go to snack for the kiddos. The great thing about it is no spoon is required and easily eaten. My kids lives these and I always have a bunch packed up when we are out abs about
Val R.
Val R.
My sister and I love these. They are perfect for popping in your purse for a healthy mid-day snack!
resha p.
resha p.
Corona, CA
Is it still found at walmart?