BY GOGO SQUEEZ

Gogo Squeez Apple Apple Applesauce: All natural 100% fruit No sugar added Easy for little hands to hold Gluten, dairy and sulfite free Kosher see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "Also it's completely mess free, a great addition to my son's lunch box for school because he doesn't need to take a spoon. " in 5 reviews
Kate B.
Columbus, OH
I'm always on the go especially during the school year so these are a perfect way to get some fruit quickly into my daily diet! Having different flavors allows you to switch it up when buying. Great to throw in your bag anytime of the day!
Erin H.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
These are wonderful on the go snacks. My daughter loves them, and they are so easy to transport. We never leave home without one in the diaper bag.
Gwen B.
These are so convenient and delicious for kids and adults. What a great way to pack a fun snack in your purse.
Michelle H.
Millville, NJ
Foodie Expert
Great for little babies but not so good for my 4 year old. She'd rather have a real Apple than one in a bag.
Kira A.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
These are my absolute favorite snack, because you can literally bring them anywhere! #convenience #quality
Sandra J.
Foodie Expert
Portable and delicious and nutritious!! I won this! I really love them. It makes it much easier! I’d much rather they eat this than lollipop and extra chocolate. Besides who we kidding anyway— I’m stealing their chocolate!
Suzanne M.
Fort Worth, TX
Foodie Expert
These are the best!!!! Defiantly, not just for kids! Brought these camping last May and they were perfect for on the road. Have mixed dealings about giving them to toddles, as many times the boy I nanny for just wants to see what happens when he squeezes them. Overall, wonderful product!
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
Super mess free, perfect for little hands to hold. Great way to sneak a snack in throughout the day/night. Best part is they're GUILT FREE!! No bad ingredients and theyre delish!
Audrey K.
Foodie Expert
I love them. Use them 10 minutes before a work out, and I have thr power to finish. I could eat like 5 of them if I didn't try to stop. The Handsome loves them, too!!
Andrea F.
Macedonia, OH
Foodie Expert
These are not very big for the price you pay. They actually have less food in them than the pouches in the baby food section. I like the convenience factor of them though but I have found better squeeze pouches. I recommend buying similar but better squeeze pouches from Aldi.