Generic Fruity King Fruit Punch Mini Soda, 5.75 fl oz uploaded by Stephanie A.Generic Fruity King Fruit Punch Mini Soda, 5.75 fl oz uploaded by Tomasa O.Generic Fruity King Fruit Punch Mini Soda, 5.75 fl oz uploaded by Monica E.

BY GENERIC

Monica E.
Saw this at my local grocery store & decided to give them a try. My daughter loves them. Every time we go to the store she walks straight to them & adds some to our shopping cart. Best part is they're only .25 cents! How cheap & delicious! The only con about these is that the blue & red ones stain her upper lip & she doesn't like that. She's currently drinking one now & that reminds me it's time to restock!
Tomasa O.
I bought these for my son at Walmart for
.25 each. Except they were blueberry flavored. He really likes these & I'm glad he's happy with the small amount in each bottle..He thinks they're funny how small they are..I would recommend.
Stephanie A.
I bought these for my kids and they both seem to really like them alot. I dont buy these often but they are good to have when your on the go or in a rush