BY GENERIC

Maria E.
Owatonna, MN
I love this essential oil! The smell is amazing. The size of the is perfect. My clients love it when I use these essential oils for their massage. The mandarin scent is another one of my favorites!
Adrie M.
I got this for Christmas, because I make my own scrubs, lotions, soaps, and bath bombs! đź’š I love patchouli! And these bottles are huge! Plus they have child proof locks on them! This patchouli is a little more musky than most other brands I've smelled! It's a little more earthy too! đź’›. But altogether it's amazing! Very gentle too!
Destiny F.
I love these essential oils! I have several bottles in different scents. I use them in my diffuser and they smell so good! You can find them at Walmart.