BY GENERIC

Mindy J.
FREEPORT, IL
The Flora Classique oils from Walmart are amazing! I picked up three that were in sale for $4 each. I have not had this great of scents unless I burn incense! Rose is one of my absolute favorite oils!!
Anna K.
Valrico, FL
My brothers girlfriend showed me this as a way to dry out pimples and it so works! I just bought another bottle at Walmart for $5 and it lasts quite a while because a little goes a long way:) I would recommend this for acne prone skin!
Christina C.
N Las Vegas, NV
Found this at Marshall's for less than $5 for the full ounce. All natural. I add it to my house cleaners, I spray my bedsheets with it, I even use it lotion 😍
Destiny F.
I love these essential oils! I have several bottles in different scents. I use them in my diffuser and they smell so good! You can find them at Walmart.
Beatrice R.
Caguas, PR
Awesome smell for my aroma therapy humidifier. Just 3 drops mixed with the water make you feel like your in a field of lavendar