GroceryBakeryOld Fashioned
Generic Fashioned Pecan Pie, 4 oz

Generic Fashioned Pecan Pie, 4 oz

by Old Fashioned

Never seen this before. I love love love pecan pie and eat it year round. Is this available on the West Coast?
Start your review of Generic Fashioned Pecan Pie, 4 oz!
Ana R.
Sugar Creek, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Generic Fashioned Pecan Pie, 4 oz uploaded by Ana R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Walmart's pecan pie. This delicious snack it's so yummy. I love the taste. and incredibly it's cheap. You have to try.
Kyle  C.
San Francisco, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Generic Fashioned Pecan Pie, 4 oz uploaded by Kyle  C.
The pie had wonderful flavor. My father was very pleased with the taste. Overall, very pleased with the pie and their customer service.
Toni Marie D.
Pueblo, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
1,817 reviews
Generic Fashioned Pecan Pie, 4 oz uploaded by Toni Marie D.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my first time trying this baked good from walmart and I really like it. It is very fresh and tasty..I does have a bit of sweetness and it will fulfill your craving. I like that it was on sale for 50 cents so I bought 2. If you go to your local Walmart you should try this mini pie... I definitely recommend it...
BriAnna N.
Resaca, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Generic Fashioned Pecan Pie, 4 oz uploaded by BriAnna N.
Purchased at: Walmart
These pecan pies are soooo incredibly good. They're only 50 cents at Walmart & are the perfect size for one, and for when you don't want to buy a full pie. The taste really does resemble a homemade pecan pie, which is my all time favorite pie. If you haven't tried these, you are truly missing out!
Courtney C.
Summerville, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like these little pies. They are very affordable and portioned for the perfect snack. They are on the sweet side but over all good
Nicole V.
Generic Fashioned Pecan Pie, 4 oz uploaded by Nicole V.
These are pretty good actually! Just bought one today and the look wasn't so appealing but it tasted good!
Hilary P.
Norman, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these mini pies! My local Walmart sells them and they're perfect for a personal dessert. So yummy with a buttery flakey crust! Just as good as a homemade one! I recommend these!
Karen S.
Laredo, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Generic Fashioned Pecan Pie, 4 oz uploaded by Karen S.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my absolute favorite personal desserts. They taste delicious, and are the perfect size for one person. I can’t believe they are only $0.50 at Walmart. They are always in stock when I visit the store.
Breanne M.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Generic Fashioned Pecan Pie, 4 oz uploaded by Breanne M.
I absolutely love these pies! They are the perfect size portion too. My favorite part is the buttery and flaky crust. I will admit they are quite sweet though and may not be for everyone.
Michelle S.
Austin
Taste really good and good product as well with good flavor taste natural nothing taste funny or anything