Generic Equate Liquid Hand Soap with Milk & Honey Refill, 56 fl oz uploaded by iliana I.Generic Equate Liquid Hand Soap with Milk & Honey Refill, 56 fl oz uploaded by Abigail D.

BY GENERIC

Sarah C.
I picked this up on necessity because I was out of soap and only had so many bills on me. I got this and took it home and used it immediately. I have a few issues with this.

Pros
It is a thick, easily foaming soap that does last a while for the price. Another pro is that it can be mixed with other scents to make it last a bit longer and thicken it up some. It is a pretty neutral scent.

Cons
It leaves a weird feeling on your skin shortly after use. It leaves a slightly slimy feeling, no matter how much you rinse it off. Also, the scent is so light. It DOES have a scent, but it is not as potent of a scent as I like.
Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
7.5 oz bottle. Hand dispenser. Comparable to name brands. Found at Walmart. It goes on soft and lathers well. Very gentle on my hands. It was effective and left my hands feeling clean. I would recommend this over name brands because of the price!
Raquel C.
San Diego, CA
Totally love this hand soap it smells amazing and leaves hands feeling soft and it's not that expensive good value ,love it
iliana I.
Calexico, CA
I really like the way this soap works it is amazing I have it in all my bathrooms I really like the way it cleans your hands and let them soft I really recommend you this product because it really takes care of your hygiene and your hands