Generic Equate Liquid Hand Soap with Milk & Honey Refill, 56 fl oz

by Generic

I find this soap too thick to pour directly into my dispensers, so I've been using a funnel instead. However, the funnel takes forever, once again because it's so thick - does anyone have any tips or tricks for this?
Start your review of Generic Equate Liquid Hand Soap with Milk & Honey Refill, 56 fl oz!
Las Vegas, NV
Simple hand soap that I will continue to repurchase to refill the hand soap dispensers around the house. Definitely need moisturizer after however I like that it’s a little drying because I want to know whatever was on my hands is gone especially before applying skin care.
north bend, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
I used this instead of the name brands at Walmart same quality for a cheaper price. I love finding as many generic items my house is full of generic I get from Walmart. Lathers up just like the other brands has a good scent to it . Leaves your hands clean and smelling great
Chula Vista , CA
It is a nice hand soap and I like to buy the bigger size to refill the little bottles at home. Specially this scent is very soft and nice, I have tried another couple and they are all good and at a great value for your money.
Seattle, WA
this leaves my hands feeling soft enough for the bargain price that it sells for. i personally prefer the honey and milk scent but it was not an option to review.
I picked this up on necessity because I was out of soap and only had so many bills on me. I got this and took it home and used it immediately. I have a few issues with this. Pros It is a thick, easily foaming soap that does last a while for the price. Another pro is that it can be mixed with other scents to make it last a bit longer and thicken it up some. It is a pretty neutral scent. Cons It leaves a weird feeling on your skin shortly after use. It leaves a slightly slimy feeling, no matter how much you rinse it off. Also, the scent is so light. It DOES have a scent, but it is not as potent of a scent as I like.
Colfax, WI
Generic Equate Liquid Hand Soap with Milk & Honey Refill, 56 fl oz uploaded by Abigail D.
7.5 oz bottle. Hand dispenser. Comparable to name brands. Found at Walmart. It goes on soft and lathers well. Very gentle on my hands. It was effective and left my hands feeling clean. I would recommend this over name brands because of the price!
Flagstaff, AZ
It’s weird, but I mix this with the antibacterial equate hand soap sometimes just for the moisturizing of the hands, but other than that it’s bland to me. I would only purchase again if it was on clearance or something.
Montello, WI
Does its job nicely. Pretty decent quality! Milky creamy texture. Would recommend to a friend. Honestly the only thing I would probably change would be the lid, I think it would be better if they had a different dispensing mechanism of a sort. Other than that great product!
I buy this and just pour it into a prettier pump dispenser. I have 3 kids and was constantly replacing the soap in the bathroom. Now I bought a big pump and refill it when needed.
My hands dry and crack easily with most soaps. It can almost feel like tiny paper cuts all over my hands. I love Generic Equate Liquid Hand Soap with Milk & Honey Refill, 56 fl oz, it's very affordable and my hands feel great. I highly recommend this product.