BY GENERIC

Emily J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a cheap yet nice face wash. This does exactly what  it is supposed to do, clean your face. I always use this whenever I feel extra oily and it works wonderfully! The best thing is that you can simply purchase it at Walmart for a cheap price! This is definitely one of my favorites of all time:)
Yung Q.
Sequim, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It helps with my hormonal acne since it contains 2% SA my face does dry out so I only use it once a day. The price is cheaper than other brands when the ingredients contains the same thing. I would recommend this to others.
Aeri A.
Since I am an oily skin type of person, this product keeps my face oil free throughout the day. I really like how the smell is sort of like a baby shampoo which smells so good. It also helps get rid of pimples in 3-4 days of use. I would really recommend to try this product if you are looking for something that is oil and pimple free.
Jaid L.
I love this face wash! It makes my skin feel so fresh and clean! It's thin, easy to lather. I could use this face wash all day. Great value and great quality.