BY GENERIC

Angie G.
Got this in the winter to help with all my dry skin. I've used it for lips, cracks on my hands, inside my nose to reduce number of nosebleeds. Really the number if uses for this product is limitless. I think it works just as well as the brand name and one tube will last a very long time.
Hanna L.
Vancouver
I use it everyday and it’s became one of my holy grail products. I would recommend buying this. This is my second bottle and I’m almost already finished with the product. I would buy it again forever.
Alanna C.
La Porte, IN
I was at my mom's house with my little one and of course i forgot her buttpaste at home. My mom had this in her closet and it worked great on my baby's bum! Nice and gentle and healing. It made my daughter feel alot more comfortable.
Crisma J.
Baton Rouge, LA
Best product I've ever used for my lips ! it makes it very soft && makes my lips never stay chapped , out of all the Chapsticks I used i perfect this , && it even out eats carmex by a long shot , I love this !
Kayla h.
Laporte, IN
This works just as good as the name brands do! Comes in a very convenient tube so you can take it with you! My husband uses this all the time!
Courtney B.
Vero Beach, FL
This works just as good as the regular brand product and on the plus sode it os less expensive. Can't go wrong with that! A++
Breanna B.
Temple
I use this for many reasons. Love this stuff. I use it to take my makeup off and it works just as well as name brand.
Amanda B.
Very good product!! Alot in this bottle. Great price. I usually buy this In walmart. I keep this on hand in my house.