Generic Conair Deluxe Foot Spa, Model FB39RWB16, Blue uploaded by Lacey B.

BY GENERIC

Lacey B.
Aberdeen, WA
Bought this today at Walmart on clearance for $2.98!! Honestly for the price I paid it’s amazing. It does spit water out but we put a towel under it and problem solved. The heat doesn’t stay very hot but hot enough to enjoy for awhile. I like it.
Tori R.
I got received this as a Christmas gift and was pretty excited about using it. The box says that it heats itself but much to my surprise the water got fairly cold within 5 minutes or less. The attachments where nice but I feel like it was what it was expected to be. I wouldn't recommend this product.
Brittany W.
Locust Grove, VA
I got this as a Christmas gift for this holiday season and it's phenomenal. This is definitely an upgrade from the one I've had since high school. I'm one happy mommy and wife! The only thing that I wish is that the heat setting warmed the water just a bit more.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Bought this on clearance and would have to say I would have been upset if I would have paid more than I did it does not keep water hot very long and just does not work well.