Generic BetterBody Foods Organic LIVfit Superfood Blend with Protein, 12.7 oz uploaded by Southern M.

BY GENERIC

BetterBody Foods Organic LIVfit Superfood Blend with Protein: USDA Organic Add to smoothies, yogurt and baked goods Non-GMO Vegan 5g protein per serving 100% B vitamins No sugar or artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners see more...

• To whomever gets the chance to answer.. I was curious as ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Lynn B.
This is a wonderful way to get your greens and fruit servings per day. I add a scoop to my smoothies. It’s full of nutrients and is vegan, organic and gluten free. It’s more you can eat in a day. I get it from Costco. It’s pricey, but it lasts. I’ve bought this many times and told friends about it.
Michelle B.
Apex, NC
Absolutely love this product. The smell of the power (especially inside the bag) is not the best but you do not taste it at all when adding it to other stuff. I will add a couple scoops to my yogurt or smoothies and it will fill me up like a whole meal would. I recommend.
Southern M.
Statesboro , GA
Livfit Superfood Blend has healthy ingredients, it's easy to digest, no weird Oder or weird taste. I feel energized since adding this to my diet. It's easy to use and super easy to change up the taste by adding different fruits or veggies. It's a great way to up your veggie and fruit intake. My only con about this product is more of a packaging issue. It can be a bit difficult to dig out the little scoop. Maybe one with a little longer handle would be easier.
Christina S.
Matthews , NC
absolutely love this!!! I add it to my protein shakes and zucchini muffins, makes me happy to know I can sneak some nutrition to my kid and he has no idea! mom win!
Tiffany M.
To whomever gets the chance to answer.. I was curious as to how this could be used in baking or if it's for this use at all. I'm trying clean eating and I would like to start replacing everyday items that may be better for my body. Thanks in advance!