BY GENERIC #90 in PC & Mac Games

More information is on the way! Check back soon! see more...

• how many DLC does it have?2 Answers
  • Who can tell me if this game are like the others? I mean, if this...1 Answers
Ian W.
Finally a company that listens to the fans. We spoke and they listened. I can't wait to see how much this game holds in store for us. Very affordable and worth the price. Banana/10 can wait to re-nuke communism.
Sara D.
I bought this for my husband as an early gift and he loved it. He finished the story in 1 day. I'm really glad I grabbed it for him.
Jasmin N.
Kansas City, MO
Decent game to kill time. Not a game I personally was really able to get into. Good graphics and a decent price.
Zoicar B.
Hija: he visto este juego y aunque no lo he jugado me gustaría ya que se ve súper bueno el vídeo juego.
Adriana M.
Winters, CA
This is a great strategy game and story mode is amazing quality. I spent a lot of my night up playing
ahmed h.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Great product and high quality I want to get it to explain to my channel on Youtube if it can be sent
This is my information:
The name: ahmed hytham
Country : Egypt
Address : 414 al-kholafaa street with al-abori street
Postal code : 61511
City : El Menia
My phone : +20 1008233522
Jeyker M.
Es uno de los Shooter más esperados del año. Lo espero con ambicion, deseo. DICE lo ha hecho bien y EA hara de las suyas con Battlefield 1.
Ray F.
Provo
how many DLC does it have?
Jose G.
Who can tell me if this game are like the others? I mean, if this game are good too. Ty.