Generic Aussie Bites Cookies, 10 oz uploaded by Ashley R.Generic Aussie Bites Cookies, 10 oz uploaded by Anastasia K.Generic Aussie Bites Cookies, 10 oz uploaded by MELISSA H.

BY GENERIC

Aussie Bites Cookies:10 count All natural Whole grain Omega-3 (510mg per serving) see more...

Courtney R.
Carlsbad
These are deilcious...yet dangerous.  They taste amazing.  The ingredients are all natural and healthy. Due to there being certain ingredients, it is higher in both fats and carbs, but all healthy fats and carbs.  I didn't know that until I read the nutrition label and had already eaten 800+ calories in one sitting of these.  But one or two a day is definitely the way to go.  A little pricey, but worth it.  Highly recommend, just pay attention to the serving size!!!!
Abby N.
Ventura, CA
These Aussie Bites are so addicting!! I love them. They are the perfect snack that is healthy as well. I can’t just have one, I try and end up eating five. Super yummy and delicious. I would highly recommend these if you are looking for a healthy snack and/or super deliciously addicting one.
Grant C.
Fairly good. Has a verity of ingredients inside such as Oats, apricots flax seeds sunflower, honey coconut and more. They taste okay and they sure do crumble everywhere!
Kara S.
Aitkin, MN
Finally just purchased these tonight at Costco. I have been eyeing these for quite some time now and finally caved in because they were on sale for 7.99. I tried one and wow, now I see what the fuss is about! These are really tasty and super good for us! Great buy and will buy these again!
Maddie L.
This are simply divine. They are packed with organic, healthy ingredients that all make for a very sweet and dense cookie. Watch the fat content and calorie intake on these bad boys, but in moderation these desserts are healthy and delicious.
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Please cookies are amazing and tastes are super super healthy for you. While breast-feeding do you help me out a ton with my lactation. I would highly recommend this to anyone wanting to increase your milk supply while breast-feeding.
Nelma M.
warren, MI
My all time favorite snack. These are delicious! I am guilty of eating about 10 a day. I don't feel so bad since they are so healthy. I love all the different ingredients. I have young children in my family who also love these. This is a great, healthy snack for people of all ages!
Evelyn O.
Jamaica, NY
My dad buys these from Costco as a healthier snack option and they're great! Once you have one you want to go back for more! They're the right amount of sweet, not unnecessarily overly sweet.
d h.
Surprisingly delicious, I bought they would be all gross and dry but they are awesome! Just one is perfect as a snack with a cup of tea or milk. It has the right amount of sweetness and you wouldn't even know they are healthy for you too.
Jen S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are sooo yummy, and loaded with good stuff. I discovered these at Safeway and think they are awesome. I confess I've had them for breakfast, snacks and dessert. Definitely worth a try, as all my friends have enjoyed them.