Add a Photo

By GENERIC
Photo (1)
Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.

I like this flavor a lot. This is one of their chunky flavors (it has brownie chunks), and it's my favorite arctic zero flavor. This has more calories than their creamy selection, but it is still very low in calories and sugar content in comparison to traditional ice cream brands. Their chunky flavors also taste much better than their creamy flavors in my opinion. This is a good ice cream for health conscious people.
Hannah J.
Hannah J.

Low sugar, higher protein, and hits the spot with a sweet tooth. Arctic Zero is almost perfect. If you're looking for something creamy, this might not be for you, but the taste is just fine! Other healthier options for ice cream have been way more creamy for me. But Arctic Zero is so nice because you can eat an entire pint and not feel guilty or like crap.
Maria B.
Maria B.
Brick, NJ

Perfect snack while dieting to satisfy a sweet tooth.

The brownie blast is a higher calorie ice cream of the line but perhaps the most delicious. It's great with a scoop of peanut butter or walnuts.

Definitely one of my top favorite ice creams
Kirsten N.
Kirsten N.
Cheektowaga , NY

Good snack for when you're being health conscious. Few calories so it's a bonus. Brownie bites are delicious. Chocolate ice cream is good but def not as creamy as regular ice cream is. Tastes more like an ice. But still good!
Kara G.
Kara G.

In my opinion, this is the best arctic zero flavor! The chunks of brownie batter are more distinctive here than in the cookie dough flavor. Still not as creamy as real ice cream, but not bad for such a healthy alternative!
Dori G.
Dori G.
pittsburgh, PA

I am absolutely in love with Arctic zero! Chocolate brownie blast is my favorite flavor of them all. It is unbelievably healthy and tastes much creamier than the alternative healthy ice creams. I eat Arctic zero every day
Amber M.
Amber M.

For a healthy ice cream, this flavor is good! The chocolate chips and brownie bits really add a nice touch of sweetness that you're lacking in just the regular chocolate flavor. I would definitely repurchase this.
Allison S.
Allison S.
Knoxville, TN

Yummy I love this stuff, it taste great and is low in calories. It took me a while to find it, but once I did I was so happy!
Leslie S.
Leslie S.

Love this ice cream! Great alternative to the regular ice cream if you are trying to watch calories!
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Hodgenville, KY

Love Arctic zero. This is my go to ice cream. More protein and less sugar than traditional ice creams. Delicious. This flavor has chocolate chips and brownie chunks. However, it is pricey.

Join Now