Generation Skin Hydrating Marine Algae Eye Patches 30 Pair (only 1)

Generation Skin Hydrating Marine Algae Eye Patches 30 Pair (only 1)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Generation Skin Hydrating Marine Algae Eye Patches 30 Pair (only 1)!
How would you rate this product?
Tia S.
Athol, MA
Generation Skin Hydrating Marine Algae Eye Patches 30 Pair (only 1) uploaded by Tia S.
I like how cool and refreshing my eyes feel after the time is up. It feel like a spa treatment kind of day. It's suppose to firm, de puff and brightening. And you only need it on 10 to 15 minutes.
Amanda M.
I was a little weirded out by this product at first, but after trying them I absolutely love them! They're soothing from the moment you put them on and it's super relaxing. They even reduced some of the inflammation under my eyes. I'm so happy with the Generation Skin eye patches that I plan on buying them again after I run out!
Rose G.
Lake Worth, FL
Generation Skin Hydrating Marine Algae Eye Patches 30 Pair (only 1) uploaded by Rose G.
I love this product, it leaves your eyes soft and bright. The formula it’s great made with marine algae . It’s easy to apply and very convenient for night time . I recommend this product to everyone and everyone
Yadira M.
Generation Skin Hydrating Marine Algae Eye Patches 30 Pair (only 1) uploaded by Yadira M.
I love the color !!! As I open the package the eye patch are blue !!!!! They are so smooth and you can definitely feel the differences in your eye bags . It helps it to bright, de-puff and firming .
Amanda  B.
Milton, FL
This product really helps with puffy eyes and its very relaxing when tired from a long day. I've used it many times and it does decrease the puffiness.
Sylvia M.
Calgary, AB
Generation Skin Hydrating Marine Algae Eye Patches 30 Pair (only 1) uploaded by Sylvia M.
I love eye patches, in fact, I might be addicted to eye patches. So. What do I get with my first Bixy Charm box? Eye patches! Instead of getting a box of individualy wrapped eye masks. I get this beautiful blue container that holds 30 pairs of eye masks. It even comes with a little spoon that helps you retrieve your masks without too much handling. The eye masks have no strong scents, they are a great quality of masks. I highly suggest trying these eye masks!
Amanda H.
Winnipeg, MB
Generation Skin Hydrating Marine Algae Eye Patches 30 Pair (only 1) uploaded by Amanda H.
These eye patches are so hydrating and moisturizing. My eyes feel soft and plump after using them. They are filled with proteins, vitamins and algae. These are amazing!

Looking for your answer?