Skin CareFacial SkincareCompressed Skin Care Mask SheetsGeneration Clay
GENERATION CLAY Ultra Violet Brightening Purple Clay Mask

GENERATION CLAY™ Ultra Violet Brightening Purple Clay Mask

ULTRA VIOLET BRIGHTENING PURPLE CLAY MASK
Perfectly on point in a shade of Pantone’s Colour of the Year’s Ultra Violet, our Generation ClayTM Ultra Violet Brightening Purple Clay Mask is packed with locally sourced superfruit, Davidson plum.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS

DESERT LIME
Hydrates and stimulates collagen

DAVIDSON PLUM
Brightens and rejuvenates dull, tired skin

BENTONITE CLAY
Deep cleans and purges skin of impurities

ALOE VERA
Soothes and reduces redness

KEY BENEFITS

RESTORE
Reduces free radical damage and slows the ageing process

RADIANCE
Boosts hydration and collagen production

BRIGHTEN
Revitalises dull, tired skin and lightens dark spots

REFINE
Reduces oil and minimises the appearance of pores

HOW TO

Using the applicator brush provided, apply a thin and even layer to dry skin.

Wait approximately 10 minutes, or until clay begins to tighten but feels slightly wet on touch.

Use lukewarm water and circular motions to gently rinse off the mask.

Gently pat skin until dry with a clean towel.

GENERATION CLAY™ Ultra Violet Brightening Purple Clay Mask ? I've fell in love with clay masks after trying this generation clay (purple) mask and was wondering.. has anyone else tried both Purple and Pink clay, if so which do you personally reccomend??? They're costly for this specific brand so before purchasing again wanted opinions of the more experienced mask users ;)
It says to put on on clean skin, does that mean actually cleansed/exfoliated or just make up free? How would you suggest someone with combo, acne prone, sensitive skin to use this product? I’ve been wanting to use this for the longest — can’t wait to try!! Hoping the hype doesn’t disappoint me.
Does it cause any breakouts?
Start your review of GENERATION CLAY™ Ultra Violet Brightening Purple Clay Mask!
Miami Beach, FL
GENERATION CLAY™ Ultra Violet Brightening Purple Clay Mask uploaded by Diana E.
Purchased at: Amazon
So just tried this one for the first time smells like clay slightly purple color left it in for 15 min and I can say it brighten my skin a bit, my skin feels tighter. I like that it made my pores less visible. Will be using when I plan a glass skin look. Will be buying again.
Midlothian, VA
GENERATION CLAY™ Ultra Violet Brightening Purple Clay Mask uploaded by Emily M.
I love this. It left my skin so smooth and my pores looked smaller. It did tingle a little when I first put it on. It took the full 9-10 minutes to dry. Easy to wash off. I recommend this!
Cedar Rapids, IA
GENERATION CLAY™ Ultra Violet Brightening Purple Clay Mask uploaded by Holly P.
I finally dug in and tried this after receiving it in my Fab Fit Fun box. I was instantly turned off by the scent....it smelled strongly of patchouli which is not my favorite. It was also very thin. I think I'll pass this along to a friend and keep my fave brightening mask instead.
Redondo Beach, CA
GENERATION CLAY™ Ultra Violet Brightening Purple Clay Mask uploaded by Kimberly F.
I LOVE this mask! Leaves skin feeling smooth and supple and reduces redness. The clay dries quickly and changes color so you know when to wash it off. It does tingle a bit when on, but does not leave my skin feeling irritated at all. I love to use this a couple times a week.
GENERATION CLAY™ Ultra Violet Brightening Purple Clay Mask uploaded by Elaine H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Usually masks do nothing for my face unless they have a strong exfoliant in them. I put this on and in no time it was dry. Even with it on my face it felt smoother. I removed it in a hot shower and my face really felt refreshed and skin was smoother. I did need a bit of moisturizer after the fact. I have combination skin, would recommend!
Conway, AR
GENERATION CLAY™ Ultra Violet Brightening Purple Clay Mask uploaded by Kayla B.
GENERATION CLAY™ Ultra Violet Brightening Purple Clay Mask uploaded by Kayla B.
At first the mask really burned my face but got better then as it was really dry it started burning again. I didn't expect harsh effects from a natural product. The mask didn't smell very good either. Typically I prefer sheet masks but I wanted to try something new. Overall the mask did leave my skin soft & bright. I might try this one again but I'm not sure if I would reccomend it at this point.
1,334 reviews
GENERATION CLAY™ Ultra Violet Brightening Purple Clay Mask uploaded by Alicia H.
I was a little nervous to use this product because I have sensitive skin and this mask is formulated with Davidson Plum, which is a natural AHA. I know AHA's can increase sensitivity of the skin and the packaging even advises you to wear sunscreen rated SPF 15 or greater after application. However, my experience wasnt bad. It's a nice sturdy packaging and the mask itself is a nice lilac color. I applied with a silicone mask brush for an even application. I will note that at first I did experience a slightly unpleasant stinging sensation on my skin when first applied, which made me nervous, but it subsided after initial contact after about a minute or less. It dried down fairly quickly and I took off after the recommended 10 minutes and rinsed. The wash off removal process was standard of just about any other clay mask. Retwetting and then rubbing off. Nothing too tricky. After my skin felt a little tighter, much brighter, more even in texture and tone. There was no bad reaction or redness, which I was worried about. My skin was very soft and looked great. I looked like I had a great inner glow coming from within. I would definitely reccommend and would definitely repurchase. This natural AHA definitely beats a more chemical based AHA in my book. I really dig it. (Also, peep my cat in the background. My skincare routine puts him to sleep lol)
Utica, KY
GENERATION CLAY™ Ultra Violet Brightening Purple Clay Mask uploaded by Jennifer N.
Like most clay masks, this has a little tingle when first applied. It applies easily (mine came in a squeeze tube which is so convenient!). It dries in about 15 minutes and easily rinses off with water. My skin feels so clean and refreshed after using this mask. It is gentle enough I also let my pre-teen son use it as well. Overall a great mask! Highly recommend!
Bronx, NY
GENERATION CLAY™ Ultra Violet Brightening Purple Clay Mask uploaded by Marie M.
This is one of my favorite masks . I received this mask in my Boxy Charm Subscription box . This mask definitely delivers on it’s brightening capabilities. It has this wonderful lilac creamy mask consistency and spreads beautifully across my face . It takes only 20 minutes and you get the results you need . This mask will definitely be a repurchase for me .
Baltimore, MD
GENERATION CLAY™ Ultra Violet Brightening Purple Clay Mask uploaded by Lori A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this product. It nourishes the skin gives you radiance also brighten the skin and also refines. I don't think it is overpriced and I don't think there needs to be any Improvement to the product. It is very gentle not harsh at all. It has a nice clean smell not overpowering at all. I would purchase this product again
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lucasville, OH
il y a 7 mois
Shanai M. il y a 6 mois
I have not tried the pink clay no I have tried a few green ones though lol