Generation Clay Urban Defence Purifying Pink Australian Clay Mask uploaded by Rhalana J.

BY GENERATION CLAY

A top-shelf must-have for city dwellers, Generation Clay Urban Defence Purifying Pink Clay Mask is packed with Kakadu plum – the small but mighty Australian fruit that holds the highest known natural source of vitamin C. Bursting with antioxidants, it helps stimulates collagen, reduce hyperpigmentation, and protect from harsh environmental aggressors, such as pesky pollution. We’ve also added vitamin E for reinforcement at blocking free radicals, age-fighting vitamin A, and old man weed – a traditional indigenous medicinal remedy which fights acne-causing bacteria.

Jody B.
Tucson
It's a good product nice packaging does the job good for oily skin . Will I be purchasing thia item again it's a maybe for me only because I'm addicted to Victoria secrets face mask right now and they haven't gave me any reason to look for a different face mask to use but if Victoria secret does something to where i don't use there face mask anymore I'll most likely move to using this one
tiffany c.
Pittsburgh
i had never even heard of this brand before but then i found this mask on here and wanted to try it. i instantly fell in love ; this mask does exactly what it claims to do!
Hailey D.
jackson
I love clay masks. I love this one! Makes you feel refreshed. It’s very gentle on your skin. I typically use mine after I get out of the shower.
Gladys R.
I order this online today.. im patiently waiting!. I hope it works. I need to try this.
Samantha S.
Phoenix , AZ
Not a product for me - not a big fan of “clay” products to put on my body and or face
Manpreet C.
New delhi
Clay masks are my fav this season. This mask has everything one is looking for, with nice packaging it is really effective and will meet everyone’s expectations. Definitely a second third buy product, love it!
Smells great too!
Nur D.
I love clay mask so much. Its purifies and clear your pores. This is a must have skin care product to help skin breath and feel free from clogged pores, make skin so soft and purifies. I’d like to try this products for my final review. Godbless!
Parwany P.
LAXOU
Honestly this mask it's the best when I order it and I try in first time the work was wow love it u have clear skin and soft I'm in love with this mask ❤❤❤❤
Rym p.
Brooklyn
I really love this mask. It really helped my skin to get more soft and more smooth. I use it 2 times a day and simply I LOVE L IT
Hanan A.
Waaaw clay mask i hope i can try it it is looks very nice and wonderful product 😍 😍 😍 😍 i want to try it soon
Anabell C.
Doral, FL
What skin type is this mask for?! I’m oily, do you recommend me?!
Oishi C.
Where do I get this product?!
Megan K.
Where can you buy this product?
Nicole D.
Tucson
Is this mask overly drying or irritating on the skin?
Lauren G.
Kent, Sidcup
Sounds good! How often do you guys use it and do you moisturise after?