General Supply Highly Absorbent Multipurpose Wiping Cloths

by General Supply

Highly absorbent, lint-free, washed cotton knit cloths made from unused 100% recycled pre-consumer waste cloth. For a wide variety of chores, including cleaning, dusting, polishing, painting and staining. Includes 5 pounds of cloths in assorted colors and sizes. Application: General Purpose. ~ Includes 5 pounds of assorted cloths.UNSN205CW05. N205CW05. General Supply Highly Absorbent Multipurpose Wiping Cloths.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of General Supply Highly Absorbent Multipurpose Wiping Cloths!
If you need a general use, and bulk load supply of clothes, these are it. They're simple, easy to use, and very basic for any general need.
Mount Airy, MD
Love to have something I can reuse. Love it for cleaning windows. And also dusting my livingroom and this is something my son uses