BY GENERAL SUPPLY

Highly absorbent, lint-free, bleached, washed cotton knit cloths. 100% recycled pre-consumer waste cloth. Includes 1 pound of white cloths in assorted sizes. Towel/Wipe Type: Reusable Application: General Purpose Materials: Cotton.UFSN250CW01. N250CW01. General Supply General Supply Bag-A-Rags Reusable Wiping Cloths. see more...

Rachel T.
Zephyrhills, FL
I bought these for our dipping business and they work great. I have also began using them to clean/dust around the house. Also I like to take a few when we go camping for easy cleanup. resonance price for all the places you can use them. Very handy!
Shannon G.
Mystic, CT
I love these! my hubby does automotive work so he always has them laying around. well they clean well with hot water and make excellent dust rags as well!
Linda K.
Hartsville, TN
These are good to use when you have a big cleaning job or paint job.They are absorbent and they wash well too.I love these!!
Dalton A.
These things are so amazing, quite absorbent and best of all reusable. Great for big projects around the house or garage.
Briar C.
Long Grove, IA
This are so amazing! They work wonders and don't rip apart like most cloths do!