General Mills Trix Cereal

General Mills Wildberry Red Swirls Trix®.
With whole grain first ingredient.
Per 1 cup serving.
120 calories.
0g sat fat 0% DV.
180mg sodium 7% DV.
10g sugars.
Calcium 10% DV.
Vitamin D 10% DV.
See nutrition facts for "As prepared" information.
Naturally & artificially fruit flavored sweetened corn puffs.
It's back!
Star wars.
Pen inside.
8 to collect!

Is anybody super excited that the fruit shapes are back?! No shame.
Does anyone know why they switched General Mills Trix Cereal from fruit shapes to spheres?! I loved the shapes when I was younger.. and they still have them as shapes in Jamaica!
This is my favorite cereal!  What's yours?
Start your review of General Mills Trix Cereal!
Product Highlights
“Not only for kids 😁 has been my favorite cereal since the 90s!” in 1 review
For a while they only had the puffs, they brought back the fruit shaped cereal and the flavor I loved when I was a child. Trix are not just for kids 😁. It is very sugary, but I eat it as a treat. Will buy again, as long as the flavors are consistent.
Stoutland
I loved Trix cereal as a child and now that I'm an adult, I love it even more. It's packed full if fruit flavor and isn't overly sweet. I live that they brought back the classic look.
Mesa, AZ
Where do i start with trix!! Trix for kids or adults! I love trix all time favorite. I purchased a box just yesterday with coupons and only paid 99c a box, the price for these are amazing even if i didnt have the coupon i still would have paid the full price thats how much i love them.
Vegan, Gluten Free, Sugar Free
Sherman, CT
This is my favorite cereal in the world. It has such a delightful taste you'll never want to stop eating . Some cons of the cereal is they had to take the dies of of it for a little since they were dangerous to eat. Some pros is that it tastes amazing and crunchy. If you like a sweet fruity cereal I definitely  recommend.
Panama City, FL
I mean, it's a guilty pleasure cereal. I'm 35 and eat this occasionally when I feel like I want to be a kid again. Tastes similar to how I remember it, though I do miss the shapes from when I was a kid. Now it's just colored balls. I think the formula has changed too, but it isn't unpleasant. Extremely sugary, extremely bad for me, but I don't eat it everyday.
Clifton, NJ
THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST OF THE BEST CEREAL I HAVE EVER TRIED IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! It is so nostalgic and comforting. It’s not the healthiest cereal choice but it’s so worth it. No cereal can compare to this one.
No Special Diet
I love this one! I hide it from my kids and I eat it mostly at night, it makes me feel happy and it remembers me about my childhood. The fruit shapes are back and I can't stop obsessing about this cereal! This is not just for kids! Lol! So crunchy and fruity, you need to get one!
Atwater, CA
Can you ever go wrong with Trix cereal? It will always be a classic taste of nostalgia in this house. I will always love this cereal. It’s always a good price at Walmart and I would always recommend this cereal
Vegetarian
Tuscaloosa, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
THE BEST 😍 the fruitiest cereal that you can’t get enough of, I would always recommend this cereal to everyone. It’s kid friendly and adults will love it too! Make sure to try this cereal if you haven’t before
Temecula
I love this cereal! It tastes great! My kid's get it once a week for a treat because it does have a decent amount of sugar. It doesn't get soggy like other cereals when you have slow eaters.
Low Carb, No Special Diet