General Mills Trix Cereal

General Mills Wildberry Red Swirls Trix®.
With whole grain first ingredient.
Per 1 cup serving.
120 calories.
0g sat fat 0% DV.
180mg sodium 7% DV.
10g sugars.
Calcium 10% DV.
Vitamin D 10% DV.
See nutrition facts for "As prepared" information.
Naturally & artificially fruit flavored sweetened corn puffs.
It's back!
Star wars.
Pen inside.
8 to collect!

is this bussin? ?
Is anybody super excited that the fruit shapes are back?! No shame.
Does anyone know why they switched General Mills Trix Cereal from fruit shapes to spheres?! I loved the shapes when I was younger.. and they still have them as shapes in Jamaica!
Start your review of General Mills Trix Cereal!
Product Highlights
Not only for kids 😁 has been my favorite cereal since the 90s!in reviews
Shaniqua B.
Lewisville, TX
General Mills Trix Cereal uploaded by Shaniqua B.
General Mills Trix Cereal uploaded by Shaniqua B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This was my childhood go to cereal so naturally as an adult I have to make adult choices so I bought the Trix oatmeal. I’m sad to say I’m not a fan. I tried with water and tried it with milk. The trix pieces aren’t like the cereal
Vanessa G.
Roanoke, VA
General Mills Trix Cereal uploaded by Vanessa G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Definitely an old childhood memory to eat these again and even better pass it down to my son who LOVES eating this cereal. Such a fruit tasting flavor in various fruit shapes. I highly recommend.
Brenda M.
Fremont, NC
It doesn't seem to have any real flavors. I suppose if you grow up eating this product you may not realize the fruit flavors aren't gained naturally. I do like the colors but my teens won't touch this cereal either.
Brooke B.
Batesville, IN
Trix isn’t just for kids-it’s for kids at heart too. Fun, fruity, and colorful. Crunchy without shredding your mouth. The only problem is...what flavor is anything exactly? It’s just all generally “fruity.” I’d love for Trix to concentrate on a couple of flavors so it doesn’t taste like I’m just mixing every fake fruit flavor in one tiny ball. Also, are we past shapes? Are we just doing cereal spheres now? All the fruity cereals are kind of losing their individuality, and it’s just disappointing.
avery P.
Sherman, CT
This is my favorite cereal in the world. It has such a delightful taste you'll never want to stop eating . Some cons of the cereal is they had to take the dies of of it for a little since they were dangerous to eat. Some pros is that it tastes amazing and crunchy. If you like a sweet fruity cereal I definitely  recommend.
Karen A.
I think when they say trix is for kids they arent joking im not a fan at all only reason I gave it one star is because you had to. To sweet and almost like cardboard in my opion i bought to try and feed it to the bird i will not buy again. Thankfully bought on sale so didnt waste so much money.
Wayna V.
Childhood classic cereal with a different fun new variety. The corn puffs taste just like the original. Great value. this is like the favorite cereals of all childhood memories. Available in all stores. Great with milk. for breakfast or snack.
Angelica L.
Federal Way, WA
If Trix is for kids, then I guess I am a man-child! Just kidding :P I love this cereal so much! I used to eat it every morning before school when I was younger (when they were still shaped like fruit) and I still do to this day.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
1,201 reviews
Love this cereal! But i do really miss when the cereal was shaped as the different fruits back in the day. Its such a fun cereal to change it up a bit every once in a while
Regina W.
Georgetown, KY
I love Trix for a quick breakfast. I have been eating them since a child and still do as an adult with children!