General Mills Trix Cereal uploaded by Alisa M.General Mills Trix Cereal uploaded by Lilian B.General Mills Trix Cereal uploaded by gustavo o.

BY TRIX

General Mills Wildberry Red Swirls Trix®.
With whole grain first ingredient.
Per 1 cup serving.
120 calories.
0g sat fat 0% DV.
180mg sodium 7% DV.
10g sugars.
Calcium 10% DV.
Vitamin D 10% DV.
See nutrition facts for "As prepared" information.
Naturally & artificially fruit flavored sweetened corn puffs.
It's back!
Star wars.
Pen inside.
8 to collect! see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Not only for kids 😁 has been my favorite cereal since the 90s!" in 1 review
Wayna V.
Childhood classic cereal with a different fun new variety. The corn puffs taste just like the original. Great value. this is like the favorite cereals of all childhood memories. Available in all stores. Great with milk. for breakfast or snack.
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA
Surprisingly a very good cereal.  Like any kids cereal it is kind of too sweet, but once in a while is not bad at all.  It has a lot of fruity flavors.  It is like Fruit Loops but in the shape of little balls.  I would recommend it, it is acceptable and tasty.
Becky M.
Williamsburg, VA
The other cereal I love... and I'm a 31 year old woman still buying this product! I usually purchase this from Harris Teeter or Target. It's very tasty and just what I need to get my mornings started! And sometimes dinner too!
Karen A.
I think when they say trix is for kids they arent joking im not a fan at all only reason I gave it one star is because you had to. To sweet and almost like cardboard in my opion i bought to try and feed it to the bird i will not buy again. Thankfully bought on sale so didnt waste so much money.
Patrice C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Over the years trix has lost its great Color and flavor. It now looks like lightly colored balls. I wish they were more exciting. I was sad my child said they were plain and bland.
Angelica L.
La pryor, TX
If Trix is for kids, then I guess I am a man-child! Just kidding :P
I love this cereal so much! I used to eat it every morning before school when I was younger (when they were still shaped like fruit) and I still do to this day.
Jazmin F.
Chula Vista , CA
Not only for kids 😁 has been my favorite cereal since the 90s! I love the sweetness of them. It is just right, not too sweet but definitely not plain.
You find them at mostly every grocery cereal isle . They are about $4.00 .
Just add milk & enjoy! The best part is drinking the pink milk after 👌 it tastes like strawberry Nest-quick
Brenda M.
Fremont, NC
It doesn't seem to have any real flavors. I suppose if you grow up eating this product you may not realize the fruit flavors aren't gained naturally. I do like the colors but my teens won't touch this cereal either.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Love this cereal! But i do really miss when the cereal was shaped as the different fruits back in the day. Its such a fun cereal to change it up a bit every once in a while
Derriah C.
A part of me wishes they will finally give the rabbit a bowl of trix it's just not fair lol. I love how this cereal turns my milk different colors and leaves it tasting great. The price has went up to about 4 bucks though.