BY TRIX

General Mills Wildberry Red Swirls Trix®.
With whole grain first ingredient.
Per 1 cup serving.
120 calories.
0g sat fat 0% DV.
180mg sodium 7% DV.
10g sugars.
Calcium 10% DV.
Vitamin D 10% DV.
See nutrition facts for "As prepared" information.
Naturally & artificially fruit flavored sweetened corn puffs.
It's back!
Star wars.
Pen inside.
8 to collect! see more...

• This is my favorite cereal!  What's yours?6 Answers
  • This is my favorite cereal!  What's yours?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know why they switched General Mills Trix Cer...1 Answers
  • "Not only for kids 😁 has been my favorite cereal since the 90s!" in 1 review
Izzy G.
BLOOMINGTON, CA
This cereal tastes great! To be honest every time I eat General Mills Trix Cereal I am slightly disappointed by the sphere shapes instead of the cool fruit shapes that I remember from when I was a child. But the flavor is still super sweet and quite delicious. I enjoy munching on this cereal throughout my day too, and sometimes I eat it as a late night snack.
Angela B.
Marquette
So I’m pretty upset about how they changed the fruit shapes into spheres. When I was a kid I loved eating Trix just because of the different shapes that were in the box. I haven’t eaten them in a long time but I do remember them being good when I was younger. Super sweet and probably not the best for you but definitely a child favorite!
Victoria N.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite cereal, it it’s very sweet which is good because you only need to eat a little bit. I feel like that is great because it does not feel too healthy hahaha
Amanda S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This was a favorite of mine as a kid and now my son loves it too. It’s not the healthiest but like all cereal it has some nutritional value. The flavor hasn’t changed in all the years so I definitely feel nostalgic when we make a bowl. We will buy again and again.
Ksenia S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
One of my favorite cereals of all times. Love how they haven't changed anything about these since I was a kid. I personally love it more with almond milk cause it gives it more of a sweet flavor. These are a must have in our house hold!
Em C.
Oak Hills, CA
Don't believe "Trix are for kids". Im 18 and ive been eating this every morning for months. I have yet to be tired of eating it. Its great if paired with almond milk 😜
Wayna V.
Childhood classic cereal with a different fun new variety. The corn puffs taste just like the original. Great value. this is like the favorite cereals of all childhood memories. Available in all stores. Great with milk. for breakfast or snack.
Becky M.
Williamsburg, VA
The other cereal I love... and I'm a 31 year old woman still buying this product! I usually purchase this from Harris Teeter or Target. It's very tasty and just what I need to get my mornings started! And sometimes dinner too!
Lauryn D.
Rochester
I am obsessed with this cereal and it is my all time favorite at the moment. It is somewhat expensive in the store I shop in and since I am a college student, i cannot always buy them but I love this cereal.
Karen A.
I think when they say trix is for kids they arent joking im not a fan at all only reason I gave it one star is because you had to. To sweet and almost like cardboard in my opion i bought to try and feed it to the bird i will not buy again. Thankfully bought on sale so didnt waste so much money.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
This is my favorite cereal!  What's yours?
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
This is my favorite cereal!  What's yours?
Angela B.
Marquette
Does anyone know why they switched General Mills Trix Cereal from fruit shapes to spheres?! I loved the shapes when I was younger.. and they still have them as shapes in Jamaica!

back