BY GENERAL MILLS

This variety pack includes: Lucky Charms - frosted, toasted oat cereal with marshmallows; Trix - fruity sweetened corn puffs; and Cocoa Puffs - frosted corn puffs. see more...

jordynn v.
jordynn v.
Visalia, CA
this cereal is like no other cereal. it doesnt even last a day in our pantry. very tastey for a processed cereal
Lisy O.
Lisy O.
Foodie Expert
These three kinds are my all time favorite i find the quality of these to be better than most other cereals
stefany k.
stefany k.
Woodbridge, CA
Love general mills cereals. these three kinds are my all time favorite! so good. lol
Chavella K.
Chavella K.
Prestonsburg, KY
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite cereals. I find the quality of these to be better than most other cereals I have tried. Three bags in one would be a brilliant idea.
Haley S.
Haley S.
Pfafftown, NC
Foodie Expert
This is so fun and cool I love how they combined them all for a sweet little cereal
LaTrice J.
LaTrice J.
Kansas City, KS
I remember getting the value box as a kid, I didn't know they still sold them though. Cocoa puffs are my favorite because I love chocolate
Jessie J.
Jessie J.
Kamas, UT
These are my favorite cereals so it is very convenient that they put them all in one box. I definitely recommend this product.