BY CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH

Descriptions:

1 oz travel size crispy, sweetened whole wheat and rice cereal in individual serving sealed bowl. Sweetened with Spelnda. Ingredients: whole grain wheat, rice flour, corn syrup solids, canola and/or rice bran oil, polydextrose, dried corn syrup, maltodextrin, salt, cinnamon, sodium hexametaphosphate, mono and diglycerides, trisodium phosphate, soy lecithin, sucralose, color addes. Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) and BHT added to preserve freshness. Vitamins and minerals: calcium carbonate, iron and zinc (mineral nutrients), vitamin C (sodium ascorbate), a B vitamin (niacinamide), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B1 (thiamin mononitrate), vitamin A (palmitate), a B vitamin (folic acid), nonfat milk, vitamin B12, vitamin D. Freshness preserved by BHT. Contains wheat and soy ingredients'' Case Pack 96 Please note: If there is a color/size/type option, the option closest to the image will be shipped (Or you may receive a random color/size/type).

August S.
Casa Grande
I would say I like these more than Frosted Flakes, cause they don’t leave the sugary film in the milk. They don’t get soggy very quickly so and because they’re not too thin when they do start to get soft they don’t turn into mush. My only criticism with Cinnamon Toast Crunch is that once you finish your bowl you’re left with a handful of cinnamon at the bottom..
Courtney L.
Fort Morgan, CO
Cinnamon Toast Crunch is probably one of my favorite cereals. The cinnamon sugar taste, the soft crunch, and the fact that it tastes great with or without milk helps a lot. I do not know of a person to refuse this cereal. We get the single servings for my students at school, and they all dive in for the Cinnamon Toast Crunch every time!
Jayda N.
Macon
Will you like to buy the bag of cereal more than the boxes the boxes seem to get it all faster however my kids love cereal or cereal is a must for my family we eat it every day every morning all three of my children I am this is one of their favorites it is not the favorite but it is up there in the top three
Carlee S.
Glenwood
I love these cereal packages so much mainly because it’s great for when you’re on the go and you need a quick snack or breakfast but the only problem with this is that once you add the milk and you finish there is a ton of sugar at the bottom of the container .
Katherine S.
Seattle
This is great for when you're going camping or your finger on the go however the portions is not for an adult I'm an average weight and I could eat more than one of these on any occasion
Jailene S.
Milwaukee, WI
I love these for my brother, one of his favorite breakfasts cereals. I like it as a snack when I habe a sweet tooth. I would always love these in elementary also.
Chioma O.
Katy, TX
Same quality as the original but just in a smaller pack for easier and quicker access. Can take to school or work and munch on it. Not the best health wise but I love the taste
Maddie B.
Resaca, GA
The cereal tastes the same as the boxed stuff, but...I was eating these at school every day for a while. And there never seemed to be enough in there. It's more of a snack thing, not a breakfast food. And definitely not for a high school girl.
Hey P.
They give these in my school and its is the right portion for a breakfast and it’s is affordable I eat this once a week And you can buy from Costco I guess General Mills Reduced Sugar Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal
Stephanie F.
Phoenix, AZ
A better option for kids who still want a yummy cereal! I ate this all the time at school and I think the bowls could be a little bigger but it’s a good cereal!