General Mills Multi Grain Cheerios Dark Chocolate Crunch uploaded by Rachel M.General Mills Multi Grain Cheerios Dark Chocolate Crunch uploaded by Manminder S.General Mills Multi Grain Cheerios Dark Chocolate Crunch uploaded by Tdd Reviews W.

BY CHEERIOS #50 in Cereal

New Naturally Flavored Multi Grain Dark Chocolate Crunch Cheerios® Feature The Rich Flavor Of Cocoa, Dark Chocolate, And Natural Chocolate Flavor Combined With Crunchy Clusters. With Five Whole Grains, A Touch Of Real Cocoa, And Added Crunch, Healthy Never Tasted So Good.

Elizabeth H.
Cheerios are not my go to cereal. But they do have many flavors which I enjoy. I get tires of the same flavors of cereal everytime so with Cheerios so can switch it up a bit more compared to other brands. My favorite would be the chocolate Cheerios here. Makes your milk super chocolatey which lets face it, the cereal milk is everyone's favorite part of eating cereal right?!
Alyssa J.
Akron, OH
Multigrain has been proven to be healthier for you than the bleached, non nutrition grains. This cereal has a touch of sweetness to it, but doesn't have a high sugar value like other calls like cereals on the market. They are so good that my toddler loves to eat these every morning with a cut up banana in her bowl.
Rachel M.
Saint Peter, MN
These are super good! They are gluten free and have a bit of a glaze almost, like the honey nut Cheerios. They aren't as bland as the basic Cheerios. My toddler loves these and eats them all the time. Plus WIC will cover these too which is awesome. Eating them as we speak! ;)
Courtney M.
Jacksonville, FL
My baby really likes to eat these as a snack, they're easy to pack in her diaper bag and I get a huge box of them on wic. They're a little more healthy because they're multigrain and I craved cereal the entire time I was pregnant so I ate alot of them. I enjoy them.
Meagan L.
Love this cereal with it without milk! They are prefect to put in a little ziplock bag and send with the kids for a snack or even you adults/teens at work! The price isn’t too bad, I always get the biggest box!
Marta G.
Not too sweet, but not blah tasteless flavor either. Even a good finger food for little kids. They do get soggy pretty fast in milk. We go through spurts in our house. Usually alternate from cereal to oatmeal
Ashlee J.
My favorite cheerios. Cheerios have a distinct smell but these do not..my oldest doesn't add unnecessary sugar to his bowl in the am and my toddler loves them as well
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
I just love Cheerios, sometimes I even use to have them in my lunch or dinner as well rather than just having them in breakfast. Initially I ate [product:cheerios-protein-oats-&-honey-cereal] but now I switched to this!!
Lori H.
Best cereal out there. Healthy with a tad of sweetness. My girls love them and we do not leave the house without a bag of them for on the go snacks for my 12 month old.
Amanda S.
Love this cereal. For one of the healthier options, it’s delicious. I buy it all the time and have it for breakfast a few times a week. You could find it in any grocery store, although the price can sometimes be a bit expensive.