BY CHEERIOS

New Naturally Flavored Multi Grain Dark Chocolate Crunch Cheerios® Feature The Rich Flavor Of Cocoa, Dark Chocolate, And Natural Chocolate Flavor Combined With Crunchy Clusters. With Five Whole Grains, A Touch Of Real Cocoa, And Added Crunch, Healthy Never Tasted So Good.

• Does it taste like strong dark chocolate?1 Answers
Izzy S.
Huntington
My favorite cereal! It is healthy, yummy, and doesn't immediately get soggy! Multi Grain Cheerios is a great choice for anyone wanting to eat healthier. It is affordable, and sometimes they even do promotions with free milk!
It also has a lightly sweet flavor, as opposed to the traditional Cheerios taste.
Completely worth the money!
Marta G.
Hinsdale
Not too sweet, but not blah tasteless flavor either. Even a good finger food for little kids. They do get soggy pretty fast in milk. We go through spurts in our house. Usually alternate from cereal to oatmeal
Elizabeth H.
Syracuse, IN
Cheerios are not my go to cereal. But they do have many flavors which I enjoy. I get tires of the same flavors of cereal everytime so with Cheerios so can switch it up a bit more compared to other brands. My favorite would be the chocolate Cheerios here. Makes your milk super chocolatey which lets face it, the cereal milk is everyone's favorite part of eating cereal right?!
Madison B.
I’m obsessed with this cereal! The flavor is incredible and they are always known for coming out with different flavors to spice things up! I love tying them as breakfast or just a quick snack for on the go!
Rachel M.
Saint Peter, MN
These are super good! They are gluten free and have a bit of a glaze almost, like the honey nut Cheerios. They aren't as bland as the basic Cheerios. My toddler loves these and eats them all the time. Plus WIC will cover these too which is awesome. Eating them as we speak! ;)
Ashlee J.
Damascus
My favorite cheerios. Cheerios have a distinct smell but these do not..my oldest doesn't add unnecessary sugar to his bowl in the am and my toddler loves them as well
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
I just love Cheerios, sometimes I even use to have them in my lunch or dinner as well rather than just having them in breakfast. Initially I ate [product:cheerios-protein-oats-&-honey-cereal] but now I switched to this!!
Courtney S.
Jacksonville, FL
My baby really likes to eat these as a snack, they're easy to pack in her diaper bag and I get a huge box of them on wic. They're a little more healthy because they're multigrain and I craved cereal the entire time I was pregnant so I ate alot of them. I enjoy them.
Kelly V.
Alloway
My favorite Cheerios flavor and my local stores don’t carry it anymore! The crunchy it’s are amazing, like chocolate covered granola, and the overall flavor is great, not too sweet either but just enough!
Shelby P.
Waco, TX
This is my absolute favorite version of Cheerios. The multiple flavors in the multi grain, mixed with the splash of dark chocolate (which is my favorite) is a perfect combination. Everyone should try it.
Hannah H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Does it taste like strong dark chocolate?