BY KIX #15 in Cereal

General Mills Kix®.
With whole grain first ingredient.
Per 1 1/4 cup serving.
110 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
180mg sodium, 7% DV.
3g sugars.
Calcium, 15% DV.
Vitamin D, 10% DV.
See nutrition facts for "as prepared" information.
Kid-tested.
Mother-Approved®.
Crispy corn puffs. see more...

• Do you prefer original Kix, Honey Kix, or Berry Berry Kix?4 Answers
  • What does it taste like??3 Answers
  • Anybody else eat this growing up? I remember my mom buying this w...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
member-3a97d
I know it's just plain.. no flavor.. but I've always looked this cereal. Believe it or not. It has a sweet corn flavor to eat and once the milk is added.. it's so good
Natasha M.
Review for: Kix Cereal 8.7 oz more...
Kix has been my favorite cereal since I was a kid. Have it with 2% milk or more! It’s so light
Beatrice M.
Holland
I love Kix sooo much!!! Lightly sweeten and delicious. My favorite after work/school snack!
Ashley M.
I love these, been eating these since i was a kid. Kix are one of my all time favorite cereals! No other brand can compare!
Suzi H.
Stockton, CA
No flavor at all. Soaked in the milk and gets soggy so fast! My husband can eat just about anything but not even he will eat a bowl of this if we have them at home. Wouldn’t recommend it if you like flavor.
Gilberto L.
Definitely one of the GREATEST CEREALS OF ALL TIME... OF ALL TIME! I loved these as a kid and I still love these as an adult!
Camden I.
Bossier City
I loved this as a kid and still love it to this day. Brings back memories of waking up on a Saturday morning early enough to get your pick of cereal before the siblings arrived. Still tastes the same to me!
Destiny G.
Carney, OK
I literally buy these every month with wic after having a baby I love them sooo much I have a bowl literally every night
Jocelyn M.
Whittier, CA
This was and still is one of my favorite cereals since I was a kid. Great for packing for a snack.
Jessica G.
W Jefferson, NC
Review for: Cereal 18 oz more...
I absolutely love Kix cereal! I eat it 2-3 times a day! Keeps me full!! Definitely mother approves!
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Do you prefer original Kix, Honey Kix, or Berry Berry Kix?
Mary O.
Haven't seen these in a long time. Do they still sell them?
Breanna N.
What does it taste like??
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
Does anyone remember Kix-Berry? Am I making this up? dreaming it? I thought I remembered it as a child in a purple box?
Crystal F.
Anybody else eat this growing up? I remember my mom buying this when I was a kid between this and king vitamin.