BY KIX #12 in Cereal

General Mills Kix®.
With whole grain first ingredient.
Per 1 1/4 cup serving.
110 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
180mg sodium, 7% DV.
3g sugars.
Calcium, 15% DV.
Vitamin D, 10% DV.
See nutrition facts for "as prepared" information.
Kid-tested.
Mother-Approved®.
Crispy corn puffs. see more...

Buy on Target*
Yahaira  R.
San Diego, CA
This is my childhood cereal! I love it! It’s really nice fit breakfast as it’s sweet and filling for breakfast and will never get old.
Mattea K.
This is by far one of the healthiest cereals I've ever found. I believe it has about 3 grams of sugar, but I could be wrong. I just remember it's a fairly small amount of sugar, compared to some other types that are loaded with sugar. I typically have this as my breakfast in the mornings.
Lena C.
I really like this cereal for breakfast. Maybe not for everyone but I enjoy it and would buy again.
Daria U.
Great taste. Love the packaging too. I like the smell, so great +1000000000. I absolutely recomend it.
Angela S.
Bentonville
A personal favorite from my own childhood. I enjoy having a bowl with my own kiddos once in a while. The flavor is great and it's a healthy option.
Wiem L.
This product is very wonderful and very wonderful to bring everyone to experience and use it always

I hope to get it for free
Delene N.
My whole family love this cereal it's good and healthy and I highly recommend it to anybody also it doesn't have a lot of sugar in it which is a good thing
Brooke W.
Bentonville , AR
Wonderful food. I️ loved this so much. Taste great and I️ would buy again. Wish there were more options too.
Kayla T.
Kix is one of my favorite cereals. It’s my go to cereal when i buy it at the store. I have to have it in my pantry. You can buy it at any local grocery store. I would recommend it to anyone. It’s a great snack for kids as well. It was one of my favorite cereals growing up.
MikeandTasha W.
Booneville
Not one of my favorite. My children are not fans of it either. Wish it had some different flavors in it. But does make a good snack for on the go without milk.
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Do you prefer original Kix, Honey Kix, or Berry Berry Kix?
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
Foodie Expert
Does anyone remember Kix-Berry? Am I making this up? dreaming it? I thought I remembered it as a child in a purple box?
Mary O.
Haven't seen these in a long time. Do they still sell them?
Breanna N.
Foodie Expert
What does it taste like??
Katie H.
Bangor, ['', '', 'Bangor ']
Can you get this cereal in England and can vegans have it? General Mills Kix Cereal