BY KIX #15 in Cereal

General Mills Kix®.
With whole grain first ingredient.
Per 1 1/4 cup serving.
110 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
180mg sodium, 7% DV.
3g sugars.
Calcium, 15% DV.
Vitamin D, 10% DV.
See nutrition facts for "as prepared" information.
Kid-tested.
Mother-Approved®.
Crispy corn puffs. see more...

Buy on Target*
Jamie Rose S.
General mix makes some good cereals, but one of my all time favorites is just plain old Kix. Kix is most definitely a cult classic because I grew up eating it in the mornings most everyday before my elementary days. It has a nice crunch to it with just a hint of sweetness, but not loads of sugar like most kids cereals these days. Over the years, this particular cereal has stayed consistent and remained the same as it was back in the day, which means the company has great quality control. I definitely recommend giving this cereal a try, if you haven't!
Lindsey C.
Carson City, NV
Kix is one of my favorite cereals and always has been. The hint of sweetness but not too sweet and not sugary at all is an unmistakable flavor. I don't even waste these on holiday string ornaments like the commercials suggest you should try, they're just too delicious to waste.
Kitty M.
New Albany, IN
My 2 1/2 year old twins love this cereal they'll eat it over any other brand I'll buy haven't found the berry kix but want to try.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
The last cereal I finished was Kix. I'm a big fan of corn and corn-flavored products, so I was expecting to like this product more. I thought it would taste similar to  Kellogg Company Corn Pops Sweetened Puffed Corn Cereal 12.5 Ounce but it is not. It is less sweet and probably healthier, but would like to see it in other flavors.
Bianghele maria M.
venezuela
Es un cereal a base de maíz no me agrada mucho pero él tamaño del producto se ve razonable
Dora M.
Riverside, CA
If my boyfriend were reviewing this, he would give it 5 stars. I on the other hand, do not care for this cereal. I've had it a few times, (without milk) and It's very bland. This cereal has absolutely no flavor. I love eating cereal that I can enjoy with or without milk, and this is not one. I'm not sure if it's healthy, but seeing as how it doesn't have any flavor, there's probably a very minimal amount of sugar and may be good for a day time snack for those that are on a diet.
Miriam D.
Philadelphia, PA
When looking for a low calorie but satisfying cereal I ALWAYS choose kix. Paired with almond milk they make for the most perfect snack!
Kayla T.
Kix is one of my favorite cereals. It’s my go to cereal when i buy it at the store. I have to have it in my pantry. You can buy it at any local grocery store. I would recommend it to anyone. It’s a great snack for kids as well. It was one of my favorite cereals growing up.
Susana F.
Porches-Lagoa
Acho que este produto não izestisse aqui onde moro. Parece com uns que temos cá os meus filhinhos adoram ceriais.
Hannah B.
Greers Ferry, AR
So I just recently started buying this cereal, & me & my daughter love it! It's sweet tasting to me, actually reminds me of corn flakes or cheerios because it's not like fruity or whatever, you can actually taste the grain part to it.
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Do you prefer original Kix, Honey Kix, or Berry Berry Kix?
Mary O.
Haven't seen these in a long time. Do they still sell them?
Breanna N.
What does it taste like??
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
Does anyone remember Kix-Berry? Am I making this up? dreaming it? I thought I remembered it as a child in a purple box?
marisela m.
Oklahoma City, OK
I personally don't like this cereal