BY KIX #12 in Cereal

General Mills Kix®.
With whole grain first ingredient.
Per 1 1/4 cup serving.
110 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
180mg sodium, 7% DV.
3g sugars.
Calcium, 15% DV.
Vitamin D, 10% DV.
See nutrition facts for "as prepared" information.
Kid-tested.
Mother-Approved®.
Crispy corn puffs. see more...

Buy on Target*
Hannah S.
An awesome cereal to add to Greek yogurt as well as on it's own, Kix is a great tasting, healthier alternative to other brands on the market. I can trust it around the young children I baby'sit without worrying about them choking. It makes a great snack or meal.
Kathryn L.
New Bern, NC
My kids ages 2-4 love Kix. It comes in 3 different flavors and they love all 3. I like that it is different than cheerios or any other off brand. The flavor is good and simple. I believe it doesn't have a ton of sugar in it. I buy it twice a month and love it.
Amy L.
Yay, I will always love kix! This is a total classic cereal, one that I loved as a kid (even without the crazy colors and marshmallows, etc.) and still love today. I don't have it that much anymore, but when I do, the flavor brings me right back to childhood.
Nikki M.
Riverside, CA
This cereal is very yummy. The ingredients are mostly natural for being a processed food which makes me feel better about giving my family this packaged food. It also is very reasonable price wise so you can pick a healthier cereal without breaking the bank.
Karye M.
The slogan still stands...Kid tested, mother approved. We all love this cereal. Yes, it is also on the healthier side of many many other options for cereal. This is a lifelong cereal that I hope stays around for a long long time, as it obviously has already,
ebonée h.
This is a classic cereal that you can feed a nyone young and old. It doesn't rally have any flavor to it but a little sugar helps, but make sure you stie it all i n. I use to add sugar after i poured but now i pour it with the milk, stir, then add the cereal.
Maria A.
Jenn R.
This brings so much memories. This will forever be my favorite something that I will simply never forget hah. I talk like love to it, no but really guys, if you haven't tried it I highly recommend you do, it's delicious. Very tasty, & healthier than others.
Lesly C.
San Diego, CA
Love this cereal it is very delicious. i have been buying this type of cereal for quite a while and i still go back and buy more they have other kinds as well such as one with honey which i also highly recommend i would definitely keep buying this product.
Arlene G.
Jersey City, NJ
Kix cereal is absolutely delicious. Here, you are getting 6 boxes of it. I imagine that after consuming 6 boxes of Kix, they may not seem quite as scrumptious, so maybe it would be wise to give a box or two away so you do not get burned out on eating them.
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Do you prefer original Kix, Honey Kix, or Berry Berry Kix?
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
Foodie Expert
Does anyone remember Kix-Berry? Am I making this up? dreaming it? I thought I remembered it as a child in a purple box?
Mary O.
Haven't seen these in a long time. Do they still sell them?
Breanna N.
Foodie Expert
What does it taste like??
Katie H.
Bangor, ['', '', 'Bangor ']
Can you get this cereal in England and can vegans have it? General Mills Kix Cereal