BY KIX #12 in Cereal

General Mills Kix®.
With whole grain first ingredient.
Per 1 1/4 cup serving.
110 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
180mg sodium, 7% DV.
3g sugars.
Calcium, 15% DV.
Vitamin D, 10% DV.
See nutrition facts for "as prepared" information.
Kid-tested.
Mother-Approved®.
Crispy corn puffs. see more...

Buy on Target*
Lloana S.
Pacoima, CA
This cereal is great and healthy good for the all the family ..it's good for children and kids love it .. My daughter loves to snack on these and also eat them in a bowl with milk .. I buy mine at food 4 less the 18 0z box for 4.99 and sometimes I get them on sale
Shannon S.
Madison, WI
We usually have a flavor of Kix in our house at all times. A healthy choice for cereal or a snack. The 1st ingredient is While Grain. Honey Kix is just as healthy. Purchase at most grocery stores for about $4, a great value. My son snacks in this about 4x a week.
Tiara H.
Indianapolis, IN
I don't remember liking this cereal as a kid, but growing up I have grown quite fond of it. I actually prefer this over sugary cereals. And my nephew enjoys eating out of my bowl, so It's really easy to get children to choose this over something with more sugar.
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
I grew up eating the cereal and I have always loved it! The taste is unique and there's really no other cereal out there that's like it and that's what I love. I also really like that it's made with a lot of healthy grains and has a lot of vitamins and minerals!
Katie C.
Boston, MA
This is my favorite cereal. It has a nice amount of sugar, that i look to get out of a cereal, without feeling like candy for breakfast. This is my go to cereal both as a snack plain and with milk as a meal. I buy this often and always keep a box in the kitchen.
Alexandra W.
Gleason, WI
Kim cereal is pretty awesome! It's healthy compared to a lot of cereals out there. My kids love them. It is definitely mother approved. I eat these too. I am a repeat customer. I buy at least one to two big boxes a month for my kids and we go through them fast!
Angela B.
Palm Desert, CA
General Mills Kix Cereal is so yummy. It has just the right amount of sweetness and it tastes amazing. I never have to add anything to it. I feel that the price and the quantity is great. We eat this cereal maybe a few times a year and my family and I enjoy it.
Colleen M.
Collingswood, NJ
My favorite cereal since I was in pampers! Very plain but that's how I like it. I don't like super sugary cereals so this is right up my ally. If you like rice crispies, cheerios, or chex you will definitely enjoy this cereal. I've been eating it over 25 years!
Jake S.
Saint Louis, MO
Kix is the cereal that I never remember. It is an absolutely delicious breakfast food. The taste is simple and satisfying. It is nothing special which I believe is why I never remember it, but that does not mean it isn't good. I would definitely recommend this.
Lori M.
Reading, PA
Kix is one of my favorite cereals. It has a great taste with not a lot of sugar in it. It's great for breakfast, or even just for a snack. It's a good price. I usually buy it at Weis or Giant grocery stores. I will continue to buy it, as long as it's available.
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Do you prefer original Kix, Honey Kix, or Berry Berry Kix?
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
Foodie Expert
Does anyone remember Kix-Berry? Am I making this up? dreaming it? I thought I remembered it as a child in a purple box?
Mary O.
Haven't seen these in a long time. Do they still sell them?
Breanna N.
Foodie Expert
What does it taste like??
Katie H.
Bangor, ['', '', 'Bangor ']
Can you get this cereal in England and can vegans have it? General Mills Kix Cereal