BY KIX #13 in Cereal

General Mills Kix®.
With whole grain first ingredient.
Per 1 1/4 cup serving.
110 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
180mg sodium, 7% DV.
3g sugars.
Calcium, 15% DV.
Vitamin D, 10% DV.
See nutrition facts for "as prepared" information.
Kid-tested.
Mother-Approved®.
Crispy corn puffs. see more...

Buy on Target*
sarah s.
Bethesda, MD
First off, these types of "food" product reviews are subjective so to each their own :) Great snack without milk - yeah I'm that person lol. Simple puffed snack for any time of the day. Timeless classic familiar cereal. Target and Walmart usually has this well-stocked.
Jenny A.
Worthington, OH
My childhood favorite that I still enjoy as an adult. Kix has such a light sweet taste that is so delicious. It isn't nearly as sugary sweet as some of it's competitors. I like to eat it with milk or dry as a snack! It's a great value and can be found at every grocer.
Deann A.
Evanston, IN
Foodie Expert
My childhood returns with every bits of this cereal! No need to add a thing! This cereal is healthy with a little sweet kick! I purchase this cereal at Walmart! I wish there were more coupons and deals! I NEVER buy the generic brand of this cereal! No one can compare!
samantha f.
Columbus, OH
I love kix. I eat it with milk and dry. I have not been able to find the berry ones but those were my favorite. Kix are crispy and they do not get soggy while in milk. The original ones are a little bland but they are really good for you so it is worth it to buy them
Brooke S.
Galloway, NJ
Foodie Expert
I ate em for breakfast like all week. They aren't that bad for you. I take a bag to work and snack on it. It's not that many calories. It is a little plain, but I like to drink it with my coffee. Its light and doesn't upset my stomach. Reminds me of when I was little
Victoria M.
New York , NY
Foodie Expert
Childhood in a box. I love this cereal! It's not really sweet so you don't feel like you just got diabetes from breakfast. I usually pair it with vanilla soy or almond milk. I think it's relatively healthy if you don't eat 2-3 bowls per sitting. Good luck not though.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
At the moment I been grabbing this cereal when I want to eat cereal. It was first introduced to me from a friend and I been buying it since. This cereal don't need nothing added to it, even though it looks bland it taste delicious... My son loves this cereal so much.
Amber P.
Navarre, FL
Foodie Expert
I have been eating kix since I was a small child and I continue to eat these now as an adult. I am so grateful to be able to share these with my kids and he loves this cereal. I am also glad they have expanded and made a fruit flavor as well! This is a great cereal.
Erin R.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Foodie Expert
This is in my pantry RIGHT now!! We don't get it often, but when we do I'm reminded why we do get it. The kids love the flavor and I'm happy with the ingredients. My kids only get cereal once a week, so this is a great breakfast treat for them that mom approves of!!
Raven R.
I don't know what it is about this cereal that makes it so good! It seems so plain and boring but there's just a slight touch of sweetness in an otherwise mild cereal that really hits the spot. Good for breakfast but also great to help when the sweet tooth attacks.
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Do you prefer original Kix, Honey Kix, or Berry Berry Kix?
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
Foodie Expert
Does anyone remember Kix-Berry? Am I making this up? dreaming it? I thought I remembered it as a child in a purple box?
Mary O.
Haven't seen these in a long time. Do they still sell them?
Breanna N.
Foodie Expert
What does it taste like??
Katie H.
Bangor, ['', '', 'Bangor ']
Can you get this cereal in England and can vegans have it? General Mills Kix Cereal