BY KIX #15 in Cereal

General Mills Kix®.
With whole grain first ingredient.
Per 1 1/4 cup serving.
110 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
180mg sodium, 7% DV.
3g sugars.
Calcium, 15% DV.
Vitamin D, 10% DV.
See nutrition facts for "as prepared" information.
Kid-tested.
Mother-Approved®.
Crispy corn puffs. see more...

• Do you prefer original Kix, Honey Kix, or Berry Berry Kix?4 Answers
  • What does it taste like??3 Answers
  • Anybody else eat this growing up? I remember my mom buying this w...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Amanda-Lynn B.
Philadelphia
Kix are definitely a great way to get the day started especially for my children. My kids love that kix are tasty, and they love even more that they're a great in the go snack without milk! Definitely affordable prices, easily procured at any local super market!
Kristina R.
Wakefield
Very good and fairly cheap. The serving size is a quarter cup more than normal cereals so you can have more food without going overboard in the calorie department. They have good flavor and are fortitfied with many vitamin and minerals that kids may be lacking.
Britta S.
Evergreen Pk, IL
Great basic cereal. Not too sweet but also has a little sweetness that is perfect for breakfast in the morning. Other sugary cereal tends to be too much for me in the morning. This one is just right! Box comes with a lot in it and is one of my go to cereals!
Page M.
Fort Riley, KS
My daughter loves Kicks. They are small enough for me to give my daughter, but also large enough for her to not put in her nose. They also make great necklaces if you thread it on a string. They work great for keeping the littles busy in the grocery store
Larissa S.
Litchfield Pk
Its alright but after a while they start to taste bland and old. If they’re left out for a while then they all become very stale and horrible. I used to enjoy them but now they taste meh. I don’t eat often and wouldn’t recommend unless to children.
Kristy G.
Good simple clean classic cereal that is an easy go-to for my child. It's not the most flashy cereal but it is enjoyed and tasty all the same. We avoid overly sugary cereal, and kix is one of the cereal that has remained an easy go - to for our family.
Kyla H.
Clanton , AL
These are one of my faves. I remember eating them when I was younger. Bought at a local store but available anywhere around me. They taste so good.. I love them! Just the right amount of sweetness. The girls are always mooching when I have my KIX around.
Sonia G.
San marcos, TX
Loved these as a kid and I still love them now. They don't have extra sugar added like Frosty Flacks. The value of this product is very affordable and very healthy for those who are wondering. I buy these every once in a while when I'm on a diet.
Andréa G.
My son loves this cereal! And I have to admit I love it too! It's low in sugar, crunchy and light making it the perfect snack! He's taken to these over Cheerios and I actually have to take them away from him because he would eat them as a meal!
Rachel H.
If I had to pick an all-time favorite cereal, it just might be Kix. This is the perfect example of how something simple can appeal to a wide audience. Kix is just sweet enough without tasting sugary, and that's why I've loved it my whole life.
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Do you prefer original Kix, Honey Kix, or Berry Berry Kix?
Mary O.
Haven't seen these in a long time. Do they still sell them?
Breanna N.
What does it taste like??
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
Does anyone remember Kix-Berry? Am I making this up? dreaming it? I thought I remembered it as a child in a purple box?
Crystal F.
Anybody else eat this growing up? I remember my mom buying this when I was a kid between this and king vitamin.