BY KIX #12 in Cereal

General Mills Kix®.
With whole grain first ingredient.
Per 1 1/4 cup serving.
110 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
180mg sodium, 7% DV.
3g sugars.
Calcium, 15% DV.
Vitamin D, 10% DV.
See nutrition facts for "as prepared" information.
Kid-tested.
Mother-Approved®.
Crispy corn puffs. see more...

Buy on Target*
Jamie Rose S.
General mix makes some good cereals, but one of my all time favorites is just plain old Kix. Kix is most definitely a cult classic because I grew up eating it in the mornings most everyday before my elementary days. It has a nice crunch to it with just a hint of sweetness, but not loads of sugar like most kids cereals these days. Over the years, this particular cereal has stayed consistent and remained the same as it was back in the day, which means the company has great quality control. I definitely recommend giving this cereal a try, if you haven't!
Dora M.
Riverside, CA
If my boyfriend were reviewing this, he would give it 5 stars. I on the other hand, do not care for this cereal. I've had it a few times, (without milk) and It's very bland. This cereal has absolutely no flavor. I love eating cereal that I can enjoy with or without milk, and this is not one. I'm not sure if it's healthy, but seeing as how it doesn't have any flavor, there's probably a very minimal amount of sugar and may be good for a day time snack for those that are on a diet.
Amanda R.
This was my favorite go to cereal growing up. Other kids were getting sugary fruity marshmallow filled cereal, and I was all about some Kix. About 3 months ago I got it, thinking my toddler would like it. For some reason it taste sweeter than I remember it. Maybe my taste buds changed since i was 9, but it taste very different to me. My son is in a picky toddler phase and wouldn't even try it. Maybe I'll give it another try in a year or so.
Dawn M.
Debary, FL
I find this to be a great tasting cereal. I have been eating this cereal off and on since I was a kid. It has good flavor and it does not get overly soggy in milk. I buy this brand every few months so that I do not get bored with it. I am a repeat customer of this brand. It is also a good brand for parents to purchase if they are worried about high sugar content in many of the other brands on the market today.
Ana Maria C.
Grand Island, NE
I would give this product more than 5 stars . I love these so much . I think I can finish a box in 2 days max but I limit myself because my mom buys these for my baby sister who also enjoys them. I had these as when I was little and almost forgot about the cereal until I randomly decided to pick it up . I personally like to eat it without milk but it's up to you . I would recommend it to anyone.
Lauren H.
Kid tested, mother approved. I've loved this cereal ever since I was a child, and it was the only cereal my mom would by us growing up because of the low sugar content. It's still a go-to snack for me because of the low sugar content, and because a handful satisfies any hunger or snacking cravings without sacrificing too many calories. It's like eating air, but in a good tasty way :-)
Theresa C.
Virginia Bch, VA
I've loved Kix since I was a kid. Every time my mom and I would go grocery shopping j would put these in the cart. They are healthy and have a slightly sweet taste . If you are a person who likes sugary filled products you probably won't like this cereal but moms if you can get your kids to try it and they like it then good because it's super healthy compared to other cereal
Monique J.
Provo, UT
This has got to be one of my all time favorite cereals It has a light, sweet taste and is totally filling without the whole heavy weight in your stomach, I need to pass out now feeling. It tastes great with regular milk and chocolate milk too! Definitely a great option for kids who need a more healthy and balanced diet, but want some sweetness in their breakfast as well.
Andrea A.
South Riding, VA
I really like Kix! I can't believe so many people don't actually like this cereal! It might not be SUPER sweet, but it has just the right amount of sweet coating around each piece of cereal, and it tastes SO good with a cold bowl of milk. It's gotta be in my top five cereals for sure. Is it weird that I have a top five cereal list? Oh well. Top five, baby!
Victoria T.
Abilene, TX
I ate these as a child and still love them today. To me they are great tasting and have no added sugars which is great for a person with diabetes. What more could you ask for in a cereal, the wonderful taste, I add no sugar to mine and you can actually taste the sweet corn flavor of the cereal. I still love them and will continue to order and eat them.
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Do you prefer original Kix, Honey Kix, or Berry Berry Kix?
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
Foodie Expert
Does anyone remember Kix-Berry? Am I making this up? dreaming it? I thought I remembered it as a child in a purple box?
Mary O.
Haven't seen these in a long time. Do they still sell them?
Breanna N.
Foodie Expert
What does it taste like??
Katie H.
Bangor, ['', '', 'Bangor ']
Can you get this cereal in England and can vegans have it? General Mills Kix Cereal