BY KIX #15 in Cereal

General Mills Kix®.
With whole grain first ingredient.
Per 1 1/4 cup serving.
110 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
180mg sodium, 7% DV.
3g sugars.
Calcium, 15% DV.
Vitamin D, 10% DV.
See nutrition facts for "as prepared" information.
Kid-tested.
Mother-Approved®.
Crispy corn puffs. see more...

Buy on Target*
Danyelle
Jacksonville, FL
What's Kix? It's a old time favorite from a morning breakfast mixed in a bowl with milk to an afternoon snack eaten one-by-one like finger food. It's a versatile cereal that can make you buy another box after the first one is done. It has its own natural flavor and when add a little dab of sugar it taste like a totally different cereal. Definitely recommend for young kids. Toddlers learning to eat table food can benefit from its quick dissolving circular shape and it's sweet but healthy taste. Try kix and add a kix to your day.
Sophia T.
New Orleans , LA
Review for: Kix Cereal 8.7 oz more...
Yaaaaass. Kix were my favorite cereal growing up and still to this day! I love just packing them in a ziplock bag and snacking on them throughout the day. They’re not sweet and they’re not bland like some other “healthy” cereals. They have the sweet version, which is like honey kix or something, but it’s just not my thang.

5/5!!!
ZENOBIA M.
North Las Vegas
Kix cereal is good. If you like plain healthy cereal with less sugar in it, this is the cereal for you! I always had to put ice cubes in this cereal because it would get soggy way too fast, but I love it still. I won’t buy it as often, but when I do I always enjoy it.
Eliza J.
Kix are a classic. They're light and sweet, with a touch of honey, or in the fruit variety. I used to have these occasionally as a kid, and have gotten back into buying them recently. They can be a little pricey but I wait for sales/coupons to make my purchase.
Glorianna B.
Conroe, TX
I cant lie and say this cereal has amazing taste, because honestly, the taste isn't all there. BUT thats what I love. You can some what taste like a sweet corn flavor with almost a hint of honey! Ive been buying Kix for over 6 years now. The brand remains constant with their products and I love it. When I taught for a school in Kansas the board was very strict with what we brought for the classroom and this was always my goto product. The kids absolutely loved it!
Khayshea P.
Richardson, TX
Review for: Cereal 18 oz more...
I enjoy brands that are not too sweet. I’d like to think some of the more plain brands don’t have as much artificial sweeteners in them. This is pretty much the only cereal I buy at this point especially with Vanilla Almond Milk, yum!
Jennifer M.
Northampton
Sometimes, you need a little sweetness in a cereal. Not so much sugar you can feel your teeth rotting, but just a touch of comforting flavor. And there Kix are in those moments, the perfect golden orbs of sweet yet wholesome flavor.
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Review for: Cereal 18 oz more...
I use to eat these cereal when I was pregnant and getting WIC. I would eat a bowl at least 3 times a week. These cereal are very healthy. The price is affordable at any local grocery store. I recommend others to try this cereal.
Everything N.
Denver
The cereal is so good and the kids love it we have it for snacks
And dinner some time that’s how much we love it
The flavor and sweetness works so well together
We will continue to purchase this food and have great memories
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Do you prefer original Kix, Honey Kix, or Berry Berry Kix?
Mary O.
Haven't seen these in a long time. Do they still sell them?
Breanna N.
What does it taste like??
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
Does anyone remember Kix-Berry? Am I making this up? dreaming it? I thought I remembered it as a child in a purple box?
marisela m.
Oklahoma City, OK
I personally don't like this cereal